Empress ocean view behind guest services on Imagination

My guess is that this is the same room on all the same class ships. We were issued E71. It is the second room in behind guest services. We are VERY thankful for getting an Empress level room considering we did the open ocean view room. It looks like it is close to the internet cafe and rotunda piano bar.

Anyone have any experience with like rooms. Our concern (mild) is that it will be loud especially late at night (we are early risers, tend to go to bed relatively early)

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

I was down from you, nearer the mid elevator, but loved the location. Its quiet back there and easy to walk around to the purser's desk area where there was a piano player a lot of the time. I thought it was a great location.

I dont think you can hear anything down that hallway. I was on the same hallway and the last day to get off the ship is right near the internet area, and they will shut and lock that door and you probably will have to go around to get out, and cross over aft of your cabin to the other side and walk back up to the debark area.

Thanks again! We are very excited for the trip and think Carnival was very kind to us! I feel better about the noise level after your comments! We will have a great time anyway, but it is nice to know that even though you were a little ways down the aisle, you didn't have a problem.

I dont think you can hear anything down that hallway. I was on the same hallway and the last day to get off the ship is right near the internet area, and they will shut and lock that door and you probably will have to go around to get out, and cross over aft of your cabin to the other side and walk back up to the debark area.

That was our experience as well in E79 on Fantasy.

Last May, On the Inspiration, I was in E70 and at night it was very loud due to the deck parties however we still loved the location of it. Was not enough for me not to get room in that area again. Infact, I will be sailing on Fantasy in May and have got E79 and in June the Inspiration again and it is E170. Love the Location. So close to everything.

Archived