Extra balcony chairs?

cage keeper

Millennium. Total of 5 cabins. Ours is an aft, large balcony, one reg balcony, two ocean views and 1 inside.

In the past we have been successful in getting additional lounge chairs; however, we have never asked for more than 2 extra.....

I would guess that you would have two chairs, two loungers and l large table on your CC-1. I would doubt that you could acquire additional chairs for the smaller balcony, since it is not large enough to accomodate more than two chars and a small table.

I would guess that you would have two chairs, two loungers and l large table on your CC-1. I would doubt that you could acquire additional chairs for the smaller balcony, since it is not large enough to accomodate more than two chars and a small table.

Won't need them for the smaller balcony. Just the big one.

Maam.

As it was in your city of Rochester..i would not have known our family name is a street across from the building and CBS there at Humboldt Street..

You may ask your Room Attendants and they will probably comply ;).

We have one of the large angled cabins (not CC) and was wondering what my chance or getting two of those foot stools would be? anyone ever been successful with this kind of a request?

How many chairs do you want? Afts often have as many as 6 (2 to 4 loungers and 2 table chairs) already. The FV as many as 8 (4 loungers and 4 table chairs)

If you need more ask your steward. If he can't get them (sometimes they are not allowed) speak to the asst. Chief Housekeeper and ask nicely.

Archived