Headliner 5/15/10

I dont know who it is but I know how to find. Go to the RC website and send them an email and ask who the entertainment is for that week. They will get back to you in about a week. If it is Mosaic, RUN, they were amazing last week.

Sure and come over to the roll call page for this cruise. I already listed a bunch of facts I had gathered from this board. We have a small but mighty group that will have a cabin crawl following the Meet & Mingle RCI puts on and may even meet for dinner night before cruise in Ft. Lauderdale. Come on by.

Joyce

Sure and come over to the roll call page for this cruise. I already listed a bunch of facts I had gathered from this board. We have a small but mighty group that will have a cabin crawl following the Meet & Mingle RCI puts on and may even meet for dinner night before cruise in Ft. Lauderdale. Come on by.

Joyce

Thanks. I'll check it out. I'm a little overwhelmed by Oasis, I must say, as I like to know as much as possible before I go. I'm planning all this stuff before we've even booked it! :D

I had already requested the entertainment info for the May 15th cruise. This is the information I received:

Please be advised, the headliners are:

TONY TILLMAN SINGER

OLEKSANDRA VODNYTSKA ICE ACT - SAND ARTIST

PAUL O'SHEA COCKTAIL PIANIST

JIMMY BLAKEMORE PUB ENTERTAINER

CITY LIGHTS TRIO FLOATING CENTRUM TRIO

SHANNON MARSHALL JAZZ QUARTET JAZZ QUARTET LATIN SEXTET PRODUCTION SHOWS: COME FLY WITH ME AND HAIRSPRAY

Archived