Gratuities, soda card, beer cards, wine smuggling

j!m

dont know bout anyone else but i just made a new years resolution i am not reading or replying to any posts about above subjects

am sick of them

and dont understand others fascination

no more for me

Thank you. One (or more -- if you have been posting more than once) less post for me to read on these threads.

dont know bout anyone else but i just made a new years resolution i am not reading or replying to any posts about above subjects

am sick of them

and dont understand others fascination

no more for me

New year's resolution in April? We stopped using April 1 as new years day in the 1750's.

Anyway if I make the same resolution, have I broken it by responding to your post?

LMAO...Paul, you crack me up! :p

I didn't resolve to do this, but I tend to steer clear of those posts anyway! They get a little too heated for me!

Angel :)

My thanks to you too! Hey -- I am having some fun while watching 60 miinutes.

Good for you , Jim. I have decided that on some topics too. I wish others would do the same but some people jsut seem to enjoy seeing their names here.

It would be nice if there was a little icon that could be flicked on next to threads that become mired in those tired topics. Something can start out so innocent ("Does the crew prefer $1 or $2 bills for tips?") and turn into a donnybrook covering all the hot topics and more, while rivaling a smallish production of "Whose afraid of Virginia Woolfe" for over-the-top drama.

If there was some little "red alert" icon that could serve both to warn some of us away and lure the drama types into their own little whirlpool, that would be a great innovation! :)

What's wrong with talking about soda cards :confused: I know the subject is a tad boring but not contentious? Also, didn't think Princess had a beer card :confused:

Tips and wine smuggling - I can understand your sentiment on these ;) though I personally do not see the need to "smuggle" wine on board Princess!

Archived