Just noticed in the Thomson brochure that the Dream cruises for June of this year there are no kids allowed.I cruise on the 29th so will that mean there will be no kids permitted on board or because the cruise overlaps into July they will?:confused:

Just noticed in the Thomson brochure that the Dream cruises for June of this year there are no kids allowed.I cruise on the 29th so will that mean there will be no kids permitted on board or because the cruise overlaps into July they will?:confused:

Hi Jim,

It says "sailings in June" and as she leaves port in June you should be fine. Unless you are on for 2 weeks then they might try a boarding party in the 2nd week :eek::D

You could always borrow an AK47 from your local friendly Taliban sympathiser and take it along just in case. Pot them off as they try to get up the gangplank

Berwyn

Hi Jim,

It says "sailings in June" and as she leaves port in June you should be fine.

It doesn`t bother me Berwyn just thought I would ask

Unless you are on for 2 weeks then they might try a boarding party in the 2nd week :eek::D

Its just the one week,staying in Palma Nova the week before

You could always borrow an AK47 from your local friendly Taliban sympathiser and take it along just in case. Pot them off as they try to get up the gangplank

Berwyn

4.gif

Sorted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIoLSUeh2bA

Hi Jim ;)

Where your Hotel is..there is a bar called City Lights about 200 yds to the right of your hotel.. try it, bet you dont drink in the hotel again :D awsome bar it's small but very friendly :cool: was in there at the last world cup..brilliant atmosphere.

Off on the 24th June ..well thats 78 days time, but by the time you read this it will be 73 days :p

RR

Hi Jim

Where your Hotel is..there is a bar called City Lights about 200 yds to the right of your hotel.. try it, bet you dont drink in the hotel again :D awsome bar it's small but very friendly :cool:

RR,

Frequented Palma Nova 3 years on the bounce a number of years back staying in the Santa Lucia just along the prom from the Son Matias and my local was the Orion,got to know the staff fairly well ;) and to be honest don`t recall the City Lights but will certainly give it a try.

Is it mucho cheapo the fact you say I won`t drink in the hotel again?C`mon,spill the beans

was in there at the last world cup..brilliant atmosphere.
:D.

As a Scot I`ve had no interest in the World Cup or any major football tournament for over a decade

Off on the 24th June ..well thats 78 days time, but by the time you read this it will be 73 days :p
I`m off on the 22nd June,thats 76 days time and counting

That's the idea Jim, but you'll have to shoot slower or you'll run out of ammo before you get all the little devils
Too time consuming.The intention was to get them in a oner ;)

Archived