Diamond Concierge Lounge

When we cruised in December, the nightly Diamond event was never even close to crowded. The location in Blaze didn't have nearly the atmosphere that the event would have had in the actual Diamond Lounge overlooking the Royal Promenade. We're cruising again in 2 weeks and wish they'd move the event to its rightful location!

We were on Oasis in December and also went to Blaze for the D/D+ event. They said too many D's/D+'s on board to use the Diamond Lounge. Yet, Blaze was never full, or nearly full. Has to this date, the D Lounge become fully functional at night, or, is Blaze still the place to go?

R&D

I thought that both Diamond and Plus were together on the Oasis. Shame because our friends are plus and would have liked to be with them.

I believe D+ have their choice of going to either.

- Steve

They go by the number of Diamond/ D+ on board. We had over 900 Diamond alone on our sailing. That determines where they hold the nightly event. We never went so I could not tell you how many attended. We also stayed out of the CL as we did not care for the Concierge on board. The Diamond lounge is nice.

Archived