Which Beach Club on 7 mile used by cruiselines?? which better

sharecruises

Hi...

there are various opinions here, looking for recent cruisers...

which beach club does Carnival use?? (I want to avoid LOL)

Royal Palms or Sea Grape??

I think I was at Royal Palm before

any advice, prices, info appreciated....thanks

Sea Grape isn't really a club. It is a stretch of sand that has food, facilities, chairs, etc. Not sure if Carnival delivers people there or not though, but if they use a "club" I don't think it would be Sea Grape.

• 2 months later...

Had a great time on my cruise...

got a $10 per person tour shared on a bus ...went around the island looking at banks and high rises LOL

went to "Hell">> been there, done that, got the fridge magnet but it was fun

went to the Rum Cake Factory and sampled lots...yummy

no turtles thank heavens...we did go "observe" the dolphins...IF you wanted they would take your picture with a dolphin for $25, no need for swimsuit so that might be an option for some to get "close and personal" with a dolphin for less $$ ...get a kiss and a picture haha

the dolphin place looked nice, very clean and we were able to watch people shaking hands, getting kisses, etc with their Flipper friends

Driver wanted to drop us at Sea Grape but I "insisted" on Royal Palm and was glad we did

we didn't rent chairs there *$7...just put out towels and went in water..then sat under umbrella at table and had a bite to eat...huge portions..not cheap but the mango daquari was very good

nice day....driver picked us back up and took back to port for $4 each

so really for $6 more than paying to go to Royal Palm we went to Hell, rum cakes and dolphin place....good deal

(I did the stingrays before and that is good ....I also did that right at the port ....I love bargains and am never afraid to bargain with the locals haha)

• 1 month later...

Where did you pick up the shared tour bus? Was that something that was just parked at the port, or one you signed up for in advance?

TIA!

Had a great time on my cruise...

got a $10 per person tour shared on a bus ...went around the island looking at banks and high rises LOL

went to "Hell">> been there, done that, got the fridge magnet but it was fun

went to the Rum Cake Factory and sampled lots...yummy

no turtles thank heavens...we did go "observe" the dolphins...IF you wanted they would take your picture with a dolphin for $25, no need for swimsuit so that might be an option for some to get "close and personal" with a dolphin for less $$ ...get a kiss and a picture haha

the dolphin place looked nice, very clean and we were able to watch people shaking hands, getting kisses, etc with their Flipper friends

Driver wanted to drop us at Sea Grape but I "insisted" on Royal Palm and was glad we did

we didn't rent chairs there *$7...just put out towels and went in water..then sat under umbrella at table and had a bite to eat...huge portions..not cheap but the mango daquari was very good

nice day....driver picked us back up and took back to port for $4 each

so really for $6 more than paying to go to Royal Palm we went to Hell, rum cakes and dolphin place....good deal

(I did the stingrays before and that is good ....I also did that right at the port ....I love bargains and am never afraid to bargain with the locals haha)

In February Carnival tours went to Sea Grape beach. We took the city bus to Royal Palms..it was very nice and worth the chair rental fee. Most cruise lines used to use the Colony Club - I would stay away from this property as they used to pack them in so tight and pre-sell more space/lounge chairs than the club offered.

Most cruise lines used to use the Colony Club - I would stay away from this property as they used to pack them in so tight and pre-sell more space/lounge chairs than the club offered.

The Beach Club Colony no longer exists...it's a construction site now. :D

Most of the cruise lines seem to go to the Sea Grape section of Seven Mile Beach, or to Tiki Beach, a new facility at the far end of Seven Mile Beach that was recently opened by (I'm told) the former owners of the Beach Club Colony.

Archived