Tell Me About Splendor

PattyMichael

Hi All, We are sailing on the Splendor 5/9 Mothers Day!!! Has anyone been on the Spendor latley? I have read all the reviews, and still want to read more. I just can't wait!!!! I will be sailing the my 79 year old Mom. My husband will be dropping us off at the port. First time out of Long Breach port. Thanks to all.

IMHO, the $250.00 for the spa is a rip off. The Steakhouse was good, the gym was well equipped and no waiting for equipment. The ports are nice, Cabo is our favorite of course. BYOB if you can, we had no problem. The Mongolian Grill was good, breakfast was so-so. They still have the bacon police, and they still offer shoe sole ham. One thing they did have that I liked was hard boiled eggs, and I ate those when I didn't want to stand in line for real fried eggs. Stay away from the sausage ragout :eek:!! The hair chest contest was entertaining. Didn't gamble much--people were complaining that they didn't win anything and we didn't see anyone win anything either. We had a balcony and we enjoyed that. Saw dolphins and whales from the Lido deck. I doubt we would sail on the Splendor again, the ship is too big for our liking. Have a great time!

I loved the Splendor!!!! Yes, there are manequins lining up outside the disco and they are metallic gold, red, blue, gree, and so on...

The spa--oh my, oh my, oh my.....I loved it....I think I spent aroud $1000 at the spa. I had a spa category cabin so I had access to the thalassopool and thermal suite..oh my, heaven....oh my......

The shp is different for Carnival, and run with the pinkness of the ship, allow the pink to calm you and make your cruise wonderful

Lido deck--grab a deck chair when the magrodome is closed and sit there and watch it as it opens...fascinating....Lido deck area is massive..wow, simply massive......Deck party night was total fun!!!

I hope you all have a great time....

Hi, there!

We really enjoyed our cruise aboard Splendor -- in fact, I wrote a VERY detailed review that a LOT of people seemed to really enjoy -- just click on the link in my signature block to reach it. (For some reason, it was too big to be posted in the review section.)

Enjoy your cruise!

CalmCruiserNC

Archived