Am I pushing It?

WinterSun42

Alright I'm on RCI's Grandeur of the Seas, we arrive in the Caymans at 7:30am. I booked a tour for myself and my friend with Cayman in a nutshell, we are to meet by the waterfront centre at 8:15. The tour is over at 1:30pm. Ship leaves at 4pm. It seems like we have enought time, but not sure if thats local time or not. If not, that means the tour ends at 2:30pm ship time (if its on time) does that give us enough time to tender back to ship? About what time would the last tender leave??????? i know it may seem silly, but never cruised before so don't want to end up doing something stupid.

Alright I'm on RCI's Grandeur of the Seas, we arrive in the Caymans at 7:30am. I booked a tour for myself and my friend with Cayman in a nutshell, we are to meet by the waterfront centre at 8:15. The tour is over at 1:30pm. Ship leaves at 4pm. It seems like we have enought time, but not sure if thats local time or not. If not, that means the tour ends at 2:30pm ship time (if its on time) does that give us enough time to tender back to ship? About what time would the last tender leave??????? i know it may seem silly, but never cruised before so don't want to end up doing something stupid.

Grand Cayman is on Eastern standard time, no DST this year. So if your tour is NOT sponsored by RCI, you'll need to check with the tour operator to find out if they are leaving on GC time or Eastern DST. Seems kinda close from anchoring time to tour start time, you'll have to try to catch as earliest of a tender as you can. But from 2:30-3:30 ship time expect long lines for the return tender.

Archived