One more wine question regarding package prices

I saw on the thread below that wine package prices are going up, with the Gold package now at $155 for five bottles. When I went on to pre-order wine for our sailing (Serenade leaving two weeks from tomorrow), it appeared to have the old prices listed with the Platinum package including five bottles for $145. Obviously, I like that price better! But I've read that people suggest waiting until you board to see what wine is available rather than pre-ordering online. My question is - if I wait until we board, is there a chance they will be charging the new rates instead of what's listed online? Or will it be the same? If there is a chance that the price will increase when we buy it onboard (I guess there is always a chance, huh?), I'm thinking I should go ahead and order now and hope for the best. Thoughts?

I saw on the thread below that wine package prices are going up, with the Gold package now at $155 for five bottles. When I went on to pre-order wine for our sailing (Serenade leaving two weeks from tomorrow), it appeared to have the old prices listed with the Platinum package including five bottles for $145. Obviously, I like that price better! But I've read that people suggest waiting until you board to see what wine is available rather than pre-ordering online. My question is - if I wait until we board, is there a chance they will be charging the new rates instead of what's listed online? Or will it be the same? If there is a chance that the price will increase when we buy it onboard (I guess there is always a chance, huh?), I'm thinking I should go ahead and order now and hope for the best. Thoughts?

Don't do it. We did that on our Rhapsody cruise and found out that they were still working off the old wine list. We thought we were going to get lucky and have some of the new wines, but it didn't work out that way.

The new prices will go into effect when the ship has the new wines in stock. Rhapsody won't get them until she's back in Seattle for the summer. I don't know when Serenade will get hers, but if they're showing the old pricing on the website, I imagine that she hasn't yet.

Don't do it. We did that on our Rhapsody cruise and found out that they were still working off the old wine list. We thought we were going to get lucky and have some of the new wines, but it didn't work out that way.

The new prices will go into effect when the ship has the new wines in stock. Rhapsody won't get them until she's back in Seattle for the summer. I don't know when Serenade will get hers, but if they're showing the old pricing on the website, I imagine that she hasn't yet.

I'm actually OK with the "old" wines that I saw on the web and I used your wine list photos to figure out how to get the most bang for our buck. I'm guessing that they probably won't be switching out the wines in the next two weeks. If they are making a change, does that mean that they will be running low on the wines that are listed now and that's why I should wait, just in case there isn't much to choose from?

Archived