Onboard cruise booking

Edman525

Does anyone know if the Carnival Spirit has one of the future cruisers desks where you can book your next cruise(s) and get onboard credits for those bookings? The Freedom had one when I sailed on her in 2008, just curious about the Spirit...

Yes they do...it opened up February 9th of this year...and I sure hope they have their act together now. ;). We were on that sailing and bought a few certificates...since it was the first day..the guy said that he didn't have the certificates ( they are normally either handed to you right then or they are delivered to your cabin a little later) ..anyway...he said that they would be mailed to us...4 weeks after the cruise and no certificates...turns out the guy forgot to turn in the list of people who bought the certificates...it took me numerous phone calls to finally track down someone who could tell me when I would get them...well I wouldn't actually get the certificates...they just gave me a "certificate number" and I was told to use that when I call to have my deposit applied and my OBC applied...I was skeptical, since in the past I have always mailed them in, but it worked and my $100 showed as a deposit and my OBC is showing also...I'm about to use another one and hope the process will be just as easy..

Archived