tour companys in barbados

kokopops

Not at all . We always use Captain Ron on "Why not?" or "Wasn't me " both are

faster than any other catamaran on the island when full out sailing . The best for personal service on a small tour with great food at a lower price than the

bigger outfits . We now consider Ron and his first mate Sarah to be friends .

There aren't enough compliments for these two people . Ted

Barbados has alot of everything--from sightseeing and beach stops, ziplining, swimming with turtles or visiting Harrisons Cave. I did alot of research looking into tour operators for our Southern Caribbean Cruise. Here are some tour operators which I had come across.

You can take a land tour with such operators as Cameron Reid, Scenic Barbados Tours, Glory Tours, Johnson Tours, or Coconut Tours or explore the island on a jeep safari with Adventureland 4X4 Tours.

If you like to go on the seas and swim with the turtles you can take a excursion on a catamaran like the Tiami , Silver Moon, Calabaza or Shasa. These are popular excursions and lunch is provided.

• 3 weeks later...
Barbados has alot of everything--from sightseeing and beach stops, ziplining, swimming with turtles or visiting Harrisons Cave. I did alot of research looking into tour operators for our Southern Caribbean Cruise. Here are some tour operators which I had come across.

You can take a land tour with such operators as Cameron Reid, Scenic Barbados Tours, Glory Tours, Johnson Tours, or Coconut Tours or explore the island on a jeep safari with Adventureland 4X4 Tours.

Hey dz63,

Have you done the Adventure Island Safari?

Looking for some feedback on this tour.

thanks

Hey dz63,

Have you done the Adventure Island Safari?

Looking for some feedback on this tour.

thanks

No, sorry dentblanche. . .although it looked like a lot of fun, we did not do the Adventure Island Safari. We ended up booking a tour with Scenic Barbados Tours which included Harrison's Cave, the East Coast, St. John's Parish Church and then swimming at Accra/Rockley Beach.

We just came back from Caribean on the Royal Princess. We went out with Silver Moon and enjoyed it thoroughly. We were on the 12 person cat and half of us were cc members. The crew was top-notch in every way and treated us like royalty. They served a good lunch and had plenty of adult beverages on hand. Conditions were right for some sailing on the way to the snorkel areas. We swam with turtles and also snorkeled over a wreck with plenty of fish to see.

We were met at the port by a rep then rode on a bus for a very short distance to the waiting cat. After the excursion Silver Moon emailed us a thank you for booking with them and wanted to know if we were happy with our day. Now that's unusual.

We will definitely book with Silver Moon again.

My DH and I used Blue Trident Tours for a private tour of Barbados a couple of years ago. I decided my own stops for the tour. I was met at the cruise terminal early with a luxurious car and the tour even lasted longer then agreed due to my exploration at the Four Square Rum Factory but there was no extra charge. I am going back to Barbados in October and I will probably book with them again.

Denise

Archived