Entertainment

Rebel Rouser

For those that have recently Sailed on the Good ship IE, what entertainment did you have.

Were the Pink panther Band still on board and Starlight Duo, also Hasan (sp) on Guitar.

Also what were the Shows like, Comedians etc do they use the same for the canaries as they do the Med?

Been trying to explain to my inlaws what to expext as they will be 1st time cruisers :rolleyes:

RR

For those that have recently Sailed on the Good ship IE, what entertainment did you have.

Were the Pink panther Band still on board and Starlight Duo, also Hasan (sp) on Guitar.

Also what were the Shows like, Comedians etc do they use the same for the canaries as they do the Med?

Been trying to explain to my inlaws what to expext as they will be 1st time cruisers :rolleyes:

RR

Hi Rebel Rouser

Went on IE in March. If I remember correctly in the pub it was Butterly Collectors (male and female duo), Bobby (who we didn't see) on piano, and Assen on guitar. The show team was in the Ocean Theatre and a great comedian, Phil Doyle, flew in for 3 shows in the Ocean and Bounty Lounge. Jayne Curry, vocalist from the UK. Cruise Hosts Dan Mitchell, Adam Franks and Hayley Jane in the Bounty. Hope that helps.

Jan

Thanks Jan,

Seen Jayne Curry on a number of occasions, at least they haven't got Starlight now :D Phil Doyle I have seen..very very funny man, Bobby was one of the pink panther group before he went solo, and Assen on Guitar.

Cruise Hosts Dan Mitchell, Adam Franks New names to me lets hope they have some new Talent lined up for the summer ;)

RR

Hi RR,

Dan was brilliant in the Bounty Lounge. His style reminds me of Eric Morecambe.

Hayley Jane who support him in the sgame shows is fine but a bit weak on her own.

We also had an Elvis Tribute act by Joseph King.

Ross Roberts was the CD in Dec and he was there in 2008 too.

He is gay and really plays on it and is really talented. He should be on a better ship.

Guest comedian was Paul Eastwood and was good

Also in the Bounty Lounge was a group Increase that played in between the bingo, game show etc. Much better than the band in 2008.

A lot of the stuffwe had though was Christmas type shows, being 2 weeks before the event

Berwyn

Hi RR,

Dan was brilliant in the Bounty Lounge. His style reminds me of Eric Morecambe.

Hayley Jane who support him in the sgame shows is fine but a bit weak on her own.

We also had an Elvis Tribute act by Joseph King.

Ross Roberts was the CD in Dec and he was there in 2008 too.

He is gay and really plays on it and is really talented. He should be on a better ship.

Guest comedian was Paul Eastwood and was good

Also in the Bounty Lounge was a group Increase that played in between the bingo, game show etc. Much better than the band in 2008.

A lot of the stuffwe had though was Christmas type shows, being 2 weeks before the event

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn,

Yep seen that Joseph King as well. yeah Russ Roberts is a bit gay isn't he :eek:

Also seen Paul Eastwood, not into Bingo yet..must be an age thing :p

Hi Berwyn,

Yep seen that Joseph King as well. yeah Russ Roberts is a bit gay isn't he :eek:

Also seen Paul Eastwood, not into Bingo yet..must be an age thing :p

Hi,

Only slightly gay :D But we thought he was really talented.

No we don't do bingo either. Don't feel old enough yet :D

Berwyn

Archived