A little help regarding Island Marketing and Costa Maya

flvol77

Its seems on the Island Market website there is three options for a all inclusive beach break.

http://costamayacruiseexcursions.com/

#1 is Costa Maya all Inclusive

#2 is Mahahual all inclusive

#3 is Costa Maya break break (no food)

I have seems some say #2 is Nohoch Kay Beach, but reading some it seems #1 describes Nohoch Kay Beach also

From what I gather #3 is Pez Quadro, the website seems to describe a more fun place with more people.

Any one have any idea what the difference is between #1 and #2?

They seem similar, the food on #2 seems more basic and doesn't seem like its the same place, honestly it seems like they are shifting people as one place fills up. Also I thought Nohoch Kay was close to the port so they may consider it Costa Maya and not Mahahual.

I have tried to reach out via live chat and there wasn't much response.

i don't know anything about the all inclusives (except that you can book pez quadro directly through pez quadro's website) or island marketing... but when i googled nohoch kay that a bunch of CC threads came up. try looking at some of them and hopefully they will provide a bit of an answer for you.

i know at less than $6/drink and $10 food that all-inclusives are not worth it in mahahual to me and DH. we just walked the malecon til we found a spot we liked. belly'd up to the bar & ordered a margarita and some guacamole ($11 total at pez quadro) and then went and laid on the beach for a bit. we only had about 3 hours to spend in mahuhual total though (and an hour of it was taken up by massages that cost us $40 total for the two of us).

sorry i couldn't be more help!

Its seems on the Island Market website there is three options for a all inclusive beach break.

http://costamayacruiseexcursions.com/

#1 is Costa Maya all Inclusive

#2 is Mahahual all inclusive

#3 is Costa Maya break break (no food)

I have seems some say #2 is Nohoch Kay Beach, but reading some it seems #1 describes Nohoch Kay Beach also

From what I gather #3 is Pez Quadro, the website seems to describe a more fun place with more people.

Any one have any idea what the difference is between #1 and #2?

They seem similar, the food on #2 seems more basic and doesn't seem like its the same place, honestly it seems like they are shifting people as one place fills up. Also I thought Nohoch Kay was close to the port so they may consider it Costa Maya and not Mahahual.

I have tried to reach out via live chat and there wasn't much response.

Currently...Nohock Kay is offered as the #1 option on Island Marketing's website. http://costamayacruiseexcursions.com/AllInclusiveBeach.htm

We were just there last week. They have another new one that they may bounce the oveflow people into..which is Blue Bay. The town is Mahahual and that is where Nohoch Kay is located - down the end of the Malecon pedestrian pathway. The AI that is listed as Mahahual is not the same as Nohoch Kay. The problem is that they don't tell you up front which one you are getting. I asked the question prior, and they did not answer it.. presumably so they can send you to another if your choice fills up. We had a nice day at Nohoch Kay and would go back.

-John

We booked through them and were put at Blue Bay. It was furthest down the walkway near the lighthouse. Jerry was wonderful to us. We did the all inclusive with lunch. The beach was gorgeous, there were very few people and we had an amzing time! You don't have to get the all inclusive to go there. We were given a pink bracelet...there were people on the beach without them. This was one of the best days of the vacation!

Hugs,

Chelle

Archived