Question about travel docs

VickiD59

First time cruiser, so I'm hoping you'll indulge me what may seem to some as a stupid question. I often see people referring to the printing of their docs and tags at home. Are those of you that do this working with a PVP, or a TA? I would assume (yes, yes... i know about assuming) that my TA should be supplying us with all our travel docs just prior to our trip as she has for any other vacation she's previously booked for us; only difference for this trip, we're cruising.

Am I wrong to assume? :confused:

Once you have paid in fullo, your edocs will be available on the Carnival website. You also have to go online to complete your Funpass. The Funpass registration can be done anytime once you have your booking number.

First time cruiser, so I'm hoping you'll indulge me what may seem to some as a stupid question. I often see people referring to the printing of their docs and tags at home. Are those of you that do this working with a PVP, or a TA? I would assume (yes, yes... i know about assuming) that my TA should be supplying us with all our travel docs just prior to our trip as she has for any other vacation she's previously booked for us; only difference for this trip, we're cruising.

Am I wrong to assume? :confused:

I am under the impression that everyone does their own docs.

I might be wrong.

I have read several times, that the only thing you really need to take

with you is your fun pass. You can get your luggage tags at port.

I think that doing the online docs is supposed to be a real

time saver when you get to port.

yes just talked to Carnival last night because I was having trouble downloading my edocs.Was told I only needed Funpass to get on board.

If you want to download and have Firefox yoy may have to switch to Internet Explorer.That is what I had to do.I guess it sometimes happens.

Archived