Mariner OTS (or any voyager class) Unmarked Deckplans Needed

Agr8RN

Does anyone have a link to find the unmarked deckplans for Mariner, or any of the Voyager Class ships? (they are like the rough blueprint of the ship, not the ones online) I've seen them before, but can't find them right now. I know RCL has them, but Its just easier to look at them myself.

I'm trying to book a room, but need the interior room schematic (client wants an E1 balcony room with bed facing forward on starboard side so she can drink her coffee from bed and look out balcony without getting motionsick by being turned backwards... uggghhh, i get it, but the deckplans do not make it easy)

Any help would be appreciated. I know cruise critic always comes through!

Have her take Bonine...that's nuts. Get out of bed to drink her coffee....it's only a week..she can adjust!

Just know that the hallway door opens toward the bathroom door...and the bed will be on the side that the bathroom is....you can figure this out, if you must.

Have her take Bonine...that's nuts. Get out of bed to drink her coffee....it's only a week..she can adjust!

Just know that the hallway door opens toward the bathroom door...and the bed will be on the side that the bathroom is....you can figure this out, if you must.

I agree; first time I've ever gotten a request like this EVER... however, gotta make 'em happy.

If i could figure out where the bathrooms were, that'd be cool. Didn't want to guestimate by counting every 2 cabins & then get it wrong; i can't imagine the fallout... uggh.

http://www.voyager-class.com/design/design/plans/gallery/GA/GA1.jpg

This doesn't show the cabin layouts, but does show which side each door is on. As posted above, from this you can tell which wall the bed is on. That said, it doesn't give cabin numbers, so you'd be left counting along on the plans RCCL give on their website. Hope this helps

http://www.voyager-class.com/design/design/plans/gallery/GA/GA1.jpg

This doesn't show the cabin layouts, but does show which side each door is on. As posted above, from this you can tell which wall the bed is on. That said, it doesn't give cabin numbers, so you'd be left counting along on the plans RCCL give on their website. Hope this helps

You're awesome, thank you very much; exactly what i needed!

Archived