Snorkle in Cayman...What about my belongings??

nobody000

Will are planning on doing the walking snorkle tour.;):D We are going to go to Edens rock,Wreck of the Cali, and Cheeseburger Reef. Of coarse if we have time for all 3.:rolleyes:

My questions is when we are at these places are there lockers for rent or any way of keeping the camera and bag safe???

I have my dive box that will keep all our money and sail n sign cards and so forth safe with while we swim...just kinda want a idea of what to do..

Thanks for the tips and help..first time in Georgetown for me. all helps works.

I'm always too worried about having my stuff stolen. We finally got a waterproof camera and some dry boxes and just carry all the valuables with us now. Our last cruise was so much better with me not having to worry so much. There is a pretty good selection of waterproof point-and-shoot cameras now. All that I leave laying around is my CamelBak, towels, and sunscreen.

We've snorkeled at Eden Rock a few times and rented a locker there to stash our stuff. We do have our water safes to keep our seapass, a credit card and some cash on us, but like to get our sandals/shoes, our towels and our clothing out of the way if we can. The lockers are inexpensive and keeps our stuff dry while we snorkel.

As stated, there are lockers at Eden Rock (outside). We also went to The Wreck of the Cali which is by Divers Down. We did not go inside the Divers Down shop so they may have lockers there - did not make it to Cheeseburger Reef. You could probably leave your stuff in the locker at Eden Rock the whole time and get it before you go on the ship. Eden Rock is about a 10 min. walk to the right of the tender pier and The Wreck of the Cali is a 10 min walk to the left of the tender pier - Cheeseburger Reef another 5 min from the Wreck of the Cali. I waited on the dock at the Wreck of the Cali while my DH and sons snorkeled. I don't think anyone would bother your towels, shoes, sunscreen etc. while you snorkeled. You might be able to tip the employee in Divers Down and ask them to watch your stuff.

Archived