Marina & Wine Spectator Partnership

WesW

FYI,

News today on the new Marina and Wine Spectator partnership, pls

see link below. Can't wait to enjoy the La Reserve venue and experiencee the wine tastings. Have been a Wine Spectator subscriber

for years, and trust their wine ratings more than any other--what

a super wine & cruise match--Kudos Oceania!

http://www.cruise-community.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=910:featuredstories&layout=blog&Itemid=69

FYI,

News today on the new Marina and Wine Spectator partnership, pls

see link below. Can't wait to enjoy the La Reserve venue and experiencee the wine tastings. Have been a Wine Spectator subscriber

for years, and trust their wine ratings more than any other--what

a super wine & cruise match--Kudos Oceania!

http://www.cruise-community.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=910:featuredstories&layout=blog&Itemid=69

Thanks for the heads up Wes.

With the choice of dining venues,wine partnership,great dedicated running track,this must surely be better than the Silver Spirit.Only downside the drinks are chargeable. Look at the top suites they are fantastic.

John, absolutely spot on..we can't wait to board..as you can see by by CC signature block we are booked on both the Maiden and Fall TA on the Marina. We'll have no problem signingup up for the wine dinners at La Reserve (ala Le Champagne on Silversea). Plus, John their Culinary Studio at sea (24 separate cooking stations) excites my bride like the wine partnership does me. Concur the suites (esp top tier) are gorgeous..Ida plans to use decor of PH and Concierge for our guest bedroom in our

retirement home late next year...have already told Oceania we will pay a licensing fee :)

John, absolutely spot on..we can't wait to board..as you can see by by CC signature block we are booked on both the Maiden and Fall TA on the Marina. We'll have no problem signingup up for the wine dinners at La Reserve (ala Le Champagne on Silversea). Plus, John their Culinary Studio at sea (24 separate cooking stations) excites my bride like the wine partnership does me. Concur the suites (esp top tier) are gorgeous..Ida plans to use decor of PH and Concierge for our guest bedroom in our

retirement home late next year...have already told Oceania we will pay a licensing fee :)

Wes,which part of the ship will you choose for your suite and will you only do TA's on Marina

John

John, we have a PH Waitlisted on the Maiden and a concierge suite booked on the

Fall TA. We have Regent's Voyager TA booked this fall and would have booked the Sojourn, alas, no jogging track--a deal breaker for me.

John, we have a PH Waitlisted on the Maiden and a concierge suite booked on the

Fall TA. We have Regent's Voyager TA booked this fall and would have booked the Sojourn, alas, no jogging track--a deal breaker for me.

Thanks Wes,

I think that you must try the Sojourn for the product that it is.I ran every day on the odyssey with no problem but a dedicated track cannot be beat.

I am trying to get the best deal on a PH1 or Vista for Aug 10th 2011

I am not familiar with Oceania travel agents, so I am at a disadvantage when dealing with them.

Any help in that direction would be much appreciated.

hey Wes..guess " Mrs. O" finally won u over honey.. :D

very excited about Wine spectator ..also a big fan of that mag..forever..

when are we going to book the same darn dates???????????????????????????????????????????;)

Please let us know if you can find those "split" loveseats for sale commercially! :)

thumb85920.jpg

Those are very cute!!!

The origins of the first loveseat are not exactly known, but they have certainly existed since the late 17th century, as some from the French court of that era have been preserved and still can be viewed at the Louvre and the Palace at Versailles.

Loveseats traditionally were found in drawing-room suites where French aristocrats would entertain their noble guests before and after a formal dinner. Due to a strict social code of conduct, singles during this time period did not have much interaction outside of these social gatherings. It is no wonder, then, that the loveseat acquired its name as such after courting couples tended to find these two-cushioned couches a perfect place to exchange pleasantries without suspicion:rolleyes:

Mrs O, plan to do an onboard booking on the Marina's Maiden voyage..will let

u know what we book...but as u can tell from our signature block we love TA's--we enjoy

the cruise rhythm & pace on board. Having lived in Europe 11/32 years of Army service we have seen/visited/walked many of the European major cities.

Strongly agree the pairing of O & WS is the perfect match--the bomb!

Please let us know if you can find those "split" loveseats for sale commercially! :)

thumb85920.jpg

You might want to try using "sectional corner chair" in a search.

Here's something I found. The example shown is three pieces, with the sectional corner chair in the middle of two other pieces.

DMC7800.jpg

For dimensions, click here:

http://www.kln.com/ItemDetails.aspx?section=Student_Housing&group1=Upholstered_Seating&class=Seating&itemid=DMC7800%20Series

Archived