Ziplining?

Mandasilver

Hello! We are planning to be in St Lucia in May and are looking for an adventure... :) Any recommendations for ziplining? We are booking through Royal Caribbean. Thanks for your help!

Yes, yes, yes...but don't book through RCI. We have done this twice while there. The first time was through RCI, the second through Frank http://www.*****************/ Same place, just cheaper and we got there before the crowds. Frank is wonderful and made a scenic overlook stop also. For a little extra, he took us to a beach after the trip and then dropped us off in town for a little shopping. I highly recommend him for any trip there. He took us on an island tour the last time we were there...again very pleased. Good luck...you will love the ziplines...especially the LONG last line!!!

We were in St Lucia on April 1st & ziplining was a big hit & highlight of our cruise! We did the one in Dennery (not the one with the tram.) We booked a private day-long tour with Serenity Tours for our family & being on our own was a huge bonus...they took us immediately from the boat to the zipline- we were the 1st customers of the day, and what a benefit that was! When we were done, the line to start the ziplines was really huge... it must have taken hours to start & finish the zipline. Getting there so early left us alot more time to enjoy more of St Lucia, which we were very grateful for... As a result, I recommend looking into private options ...

Have fun!

PS - We really enjoyed & were very happy with our Serenity tour! Russel & his wife (I am so sorry I cannot remember her name... began with an L ...) were so wonderful, helpful, informative & sweet.. we really enjoyed spending the day with them, & having them show us their beautiful island.. including many special, unique treats along the way (sampled chocolate straight from the tree, delicious homemade fish cakes, local bananas & bread, a glass of very yummy rum punch I would have loved to enjoy more of).

We went ziplining with Serenity last week. Picked us up right at the ship and wisked us away before the crowds got to Dennery. No lines at all. Took care of all of our needs. Gave us information on St. Lucia as we drove. Good experience.

I was also very impressed with the follow-up on our booking. I booked online and they called to confirm reservations twice.

We went ziplining with Serenity last week. Picked us up right at the ship and wisked us away before the crowds got to Dennery. No lines at all. Took care of all of our needs. Gave us information on St. Lucia as we drove. Good experience.

I was also very impressed with the follow-up on our booking. I booked online and they called to confirm reservations twice.

Can you e-mail at tamairlink@yahoo.com ? I want their website to gain some info.

Archived