Question of Balconies for Golden

matt082600

Hi all. Can you tell me if the balconies on the Golden are private, ie can those on decks above you see down on you? Also, does anyone know if there is a site that shows the balconies on Golden. Any help would be great! Thanks.

We were on the Lido deck, and it was totally uncovered..I think the ones on Caribe are covered, but not sure about the rest..If you do a search with Golden Balconies as the subject in this site, it should give you several hits on messages about Golden Balconies..Hope this helps..

I've heard that the outside cabins with balconies on Caribe are half-covered, half-not, and larger than the balconies on other decks. Dolphin deck has minisuites and their balconies are totally uncovered. Other decks I don't know about, but if you do a search on this forum, I'm sure you'll find something about them. Oh, one other thing: I've read in several places that the aft balconies are fully covered.

From what I understand, Aloha and Baha deck balconies are completely covered. Caribe is half covered and has a larger balcony than the rest. Dolphin is completely uncovered. We had an AB MiniSuite on Dolphin and didn't mind at all it was completely uncovered. We struck up conversations with those right above us on Caribe. Hope this helps.

~Paul

Yes, the poster right above me is correct. We had a BB on Caribe with the extra large balcony and it was VERY nice. The minisuites on Dolphin deck had their doors immediately beneath our balcony railing, so they had no privacy at all.

Archived