Dream changing its flag and call sign

Berwyn ,you are better than the sniffer dogs :D :D

hope you are feeling better :)

mrs,c

Yes thanks, just still a bit stiff in the spine in one spot. At least I could sleep this morning, unlike yesterday when my brain was going about 100 miles an hour and had a job.

Berwyn

Pity there is no webcam as we could see the officers wielding the cat over the new crew :D

Will have to learn how to steer it etc plus which buttons NOT to press, even in a emergency :eek:

I wonder if there is a owner manual.

Thinks, if this volcano thing continues all those going on the shake down pre cruise will be disappointed.

Pity there is no webcam as we could see the officers wielding the cat over the new crew :D

Will have to learn how to steer it etc plus which buttons NOT to press, even in a emergency :eek:

Thinks, if this volcano thing continues all those going on the shake down pre cruise will be disappointed.

If there is a manual it'll be pretty thick. Got no time to study it before we go :D

My worry is I can't swim and it's a long way to Palma if the volcano keeps going:eek:

Just on news, Scottish airspace restrictions expected to be lifted 7p.m. for flights going out into Atlantic area. But Brussels say conditions not improving over Europe :(

Berwyn

If we're using a cat that means we'll be using oar power so we can skip the engine bit of the manual Dave.

And if we have a helmsman that uses one of those long handles attatched to the tiller we can skip the steering bit too.

We can use the un-needed engine oil to lubricate the shackles of the slav.... sorry passengers. :D

Berwyn

Now she is back and reporting again :confused:

The onboard transmitter must have been switched off, perhaps they needed more coins for the meter.

The Palermo ground station has a range of less than 30 miles so once she sails we will only see her for a couple of hours. Then possibly as she passes south of Sardinia, then Palma itself.

I the first cruise is cancelled they could use her to ferry people from Mallorca to Marseille etc Or she could be requisitioned by the government which might be good or bad :):(

Or they could sail her to Southampton tp pick up the next lot of passengers :), seems like the 'ash' saga is going to rumble on for some time :(

Archived