No Fly Caribbean/Mediterrean Cruises Help Please

iLoveP&O-UK

Hi everyone, Me and my family are looking for cruises from Southampton to Southampton (Non-fly) mainly to the Med or Caribbean.

We're trying to find some but we aren't being successfull at the moment because we aren't sure what sites to look at. We don't mind the date but we're on a budget off less than £1,800pp.

Thanks for your help everyone,

Appreciate it.

Hi everyone, Me and my family are looking for cruises from Southampton to Southampton (Non-fly) mainly to the Med or Caribbean.

We're trying to find some but we aren't being successfull at the moment because we aren't sure what sites to look at. We don't mind the date but we're on a budget off less than £1,800pp.

Thanks for your help everyone,

Appreciate it.

Not sure that you will get Southampton/Southampton to the Caribbean at that price per person, maybe an inside cabin.

Look at P&O also Celebrity will be doing the Med in 2011 from S/hampton.

Fred Olsen also does S/hampton to Med.

Aurora in April 2011 is cruising round trip to the Caribbean. The cheapest inside is about £2000.00 list, but most TA's will offer min 10% off so will be near to your price. Its the cheapest with free parking at Southampton, an inside cabin

Archived