Eastern Itinerary Difference between Allure & Oasis

Does anyone know why the Allure is only in Nassau from 7am to 1 PM and the Oasis is there until 2 PM (on the new itinerary)? The Allure is in Nassau on Mon. and Oasis is there on Sun. I don't know if that has anything to do with it?

The ridiculously brief time these two ships call in Nassau never made any sense to me. I have made numerous inquiries

and no one has ever offered the definitive answer. The main draw at Nassau is surely Atlantis but there is barely enough

time to use any of the water park attractions. The admission fee too is exorbitant but it might be worth the splurge

if the ship were there from say 8:00 am until 7:00 pm.

Atlantis is way too big to enjoy in just a few hours. They should be there like 10-12 hours. I am doing a sea lion excursion to Atlantis since we have been there before, but come on 6 hours is not long anough since the waterpark is only open at 10 am.

Does anyone know why the Allure is only in Nassau from 7am to 1 PM and the Oasis is there until 2 PM (on the new itinerary)? The Allure is in Nassau on Mon. and Oasis is there on Sun. I don't know if that has anything to do with it?

Allure is there on the Monday because its sail dates are Sunday vs Saturday as Oasis. Both the Oasis and the Allure could not be at FLL, or any other port at the same time...

Allure is there on the Monday because its sail dates are Sunday vs Saturday as Oasis. Both the Oasis and the Allure could not be at FLL, or any other port at the same time...

The OP was asking why there are different port times.

Yeah, I was just wondering why the Allure was there 1 hour less than the Oasis. The time there is already so short, and having 1 less hour makes it even worse.

I know. I was telling adow76 you were asking about the port times, not why they weren't leaving on the same day.

Archived