Show me your aft!

jhale

In my pix from last years pride cruise I have some shots of the triumph that shows the back of the ship (find your's )...

Also the great big screen on the pool deck. We were docked next to each other in nassau.

Pix are in webshots link if you want to look.

Me, too! Triumph, October 11!:D

We had 6690 aft on Adventure of the Seas last October and never again. Although it had a big deck, we could not see any of the ocean from it because of an obstruction of a platform of some sort. Nothing but metal, metal, metal. What a disappointment. Next time would go higher as well.

Miracle #4232

2314876750103928020S600x600Q85.jpg

<a href=2660611960103928020S600x600Q85.jpg' alt=

Prairie Gal,

Could you advise........what is just below 4232 on the Miracle ? Deck plan seems to show that there is a walking promenade on 3rd deck. If so, is balcony open to public looking up ? (as 6th floor is from lanai on Dream).

Also, do you get enough sun during the day with the overhang ?

Thanks.

Prairie Gal,

Could you advise........what is just below 4232 on the Miracle ? Deck plan seems to show that there is a walking promenade on 3rd deck. If so, is balcony open to public looking up ? (as 6th floor is from lanai on Dream).

Thanks.

The walking promenade is below the main deck balconies, so you can't see them, and they can't see you.

166677397tGMrQW_th.jpg

click to enlarge

And yes, you get as much sun as you do on the side balconies.

Edited by MrPete

I have my first balcony booked on the Splendor but it is mid ship. I'm looking at all of these aft balcony pictures and I'm starting to think I might need to change my room. I'm on deck 7 and our friends are also on deck 7 so, I would want to stay there. Any thoughts about or pictures of Splendor deck 7 aft balconies? All of the pictures are so beautiful! Thank you all for posting them!!

Prairie Gal,

Thanks.

As Mr. Pete said, you can't see them and they can't see you. I think if you were standing right along the rail then the balconies above you could look down and see you if they were also standing at their rail.

You kind of get a mixture of sun and shade on that balcony. The best of both worlds. Along the rail it is sunny, and further back it is shady. Some of the other decks are all sun, and people have complained that it is too hot to sit out. The other good thing is that you have shelter if it is raining.