Circle C aboard the Carnival Dream

falconfan

Does anyone have any feedback about the Circle C program aboard the Carnival Dream? My son (13) and his cousin (13) will be in the Circle C and I wanted to know more about it. DS has done Circle C on the Carnival Freedom and I wanted to see if it was better aboard the Dream since they have a dedicated area. On Freedom they mainly used the upper level of the Lido Buffet for their activities and my son got bored with that rather quickly.

We are also on the Dream in July,( the 31st,) so I cant tell you specifically about the Dream, but on the Pride last year they aslo had a designated area and my 12 Yo daughter and 14 YO son seemed to have a blast. They met a group of kids they clicked with and spent the whole cruise either in Circle C or just hanging out on the boat. They even met up with kids on Half Moon cay! Some of the sctivities I remember were a scavenger hunt, night swimming,smoothie party (lame), dance parties. Tell your son and cousin not to worry, there will be tons of kids so they are bound to meet someone they get along with and can pick and choose the activities they want to partake and if they don't they can just do what kids do- hang out. Hope this helps, I do have the capers somewhere if you want more of a run down of activities, I will pull them out.

We were on the Dream the week of April 3rd. My 12-year-old daughter and her 13-year-old cousin (also a girl) loved Circle C and spent most of their time there. She went to the parties every night and met a great group of people. I am sure your son and cousin will have a blast!

Forgot to add one more thing- We had early dining last year which turned out great cause Circle C starts back up at 8 pm and the kids were done eating and didnt miss anything. It was a bit early for us but we are doing it again this year.

We are also on the Dream in July,( the 31st,) so I cant tell you specifically about the Dream, but on the Pride last year they aslo had a designated area and my 12 Yo daughter and 14 YO son seemed to have a blast. They met a group of kids they clicked with and spent the whole cruise either in Circle C or just hanging out on the boat. They even met up with kids on Half Moon cay! Some of the sctivities I remember were a scavenger hunt, night swimming,smoothie party (lame), dance parties. Tell your son and cousin not to worry, there will be tons of kids so they are bound to meet someone they get along with and can pick and choose the activities they want to partake and if they don't they can just do what kids do- hang out. Hope this helps, I do have the capers somewhere if you want more of a run down of activities, I will pull them out.

Would you pretty please? We are torn on whether or not The Princess wants to stick with us or try Circle C

My son has done Circle C on Freedom and was not too happy because they did not have a dedicated area like the Dream. He thought it was lame to go to the upper level of the Lido buffet for their activities. Thanks for the reply though. I am glad your kids enjoyed it.

We were on the Dream the week of April 3rd. My 12-year-old daughter and her 13-year-old cousin (also a girl) loved Circle C and spent most of their time there. She went to the parties every night and met a great group of people. I am sure your son and cousin will have a blast!

Forgot to add one more thing- We had early dining last year which turned out great cause Circle C starts back up at 8 pm and the kids were done eating and didnt miss anything. It was a bit early for us but we are doing it again this year.

Thanks for the response. I am glad to be able to provide my son with as much information as possible. He just did not like the Circle C on the Freedom. We do early dining anyway. Glad to know that the activities start up after early seating.

I can't scan so here is the run down of circle c from the pride.

day 1 7:30 meet and greet 8:45 ice breakers 9:30 ship tour 10:00 party patrol (unsupervised) 10:30 welcome aboard disco (in the circle c area)

day 2 sea day 12:00 waterslide races 1:15 people bingo (unsupervised hunt) 1:45 who am I? 2:30 silly face hunt 3:15 balloon pop 4:00 karaoke with club 02 8:30 swimming under the stars 10:00 mock tail party (dress to impress) 11:30 - 12:00 circle c after party and smoothie tasting

day 3 sea day 1:15 mini golf tourney 2pm magician 3pm dance class with club 02 4pm basketball with 02 8:30 catch phrase, card playing, sign making 10:15 deck party

Day 4 shore day ultimate snorkeling (this is a circle c excursion- we keep the kids with us on shore days) 3pm dodge ball 8:30 playstation and wii 10pm glow stick party 11pm till late chill out with a movie

day 5 shore day 4pm ping pong 5pm water wars 8:30 swimming 10pm group photo 10:20 pizza eating contest 11pm capture the flag

Day 6 shore day 2pm alpha hunt (unsupervised) 3pm beanbag toss tourney 4pm ice cream/munchies break 8:30 volleyball 10:15 circle c talent show

Day 7 sea day 10am towel folding 1pm water wars 2pm doughnut making 2:30 follow the trail (hunt) 3pm movie 9pm dodge ball 10pm farewell disco.

I hope this helps. I know my kids did some activities but not others. But even if they didnt partake, they met up with friends, hung out in the circle c area, or went up to Lido for ice cream or lunch, walked around the ship.

I can't scan so here is the run down of circle c from the pride.

day 1 7:30 meet and greet 8:45 ice breakers 9:30 ship tour 10:00 party patrol (unsupervised) 10:30 welcome aboard disco (in the circle c area)

day 2 sea day 12:00 waterslide races 1:15 people bingo (unsupervised hunt) 1:45 who am I? 2:30 silly face hunt 3:15 balloon pop 4:00 karaoke with club 02 8:30 swimming under the stars 10:00 mock tail party (dress to impress) 11:30 - 12:00 circle c after party and smoothie tasting

day 3 sea day 1:15 mini golf tourney 2pm magician 3pm dance class with club 02 4pm basketball with 02 8:30 catch phrase, card playing, sign making 10:15 deck party

Day 4 shore day ultimate snorkeling (this is a circle c excursion- we keep the kids with us on shore days) 3pm dodge ball 8:30 playstation and wii 10pm glow stick party 11pm till late chill out with a movie

day 5 shore day 4pm ping pong 5pm water wars 8:30 swimming 10pm group photo 10:20 pizza eating contest 11pm capture the flag

Day 6 shore day 2pm alpha hunt (unsupervised) 3pm beanbag toss tourney 4pm ice cream/munchies break 8:30 volleyball 10:15 circle c talent show

Day 7 sea day 10am towel folding 1pm water wars 2pm doughnut making 2:30 follow the trail (hunt) 3pm movie 9pm dodge ball 10pm farewell disco.

I hope this helps. I know my kids did some activities but not others. But even if they didnt partake, they met up with friends, hung out in the circle c area, or went up to Lido for ice cream or lunch, walked around the ship.

Thank you very much. My kids love the clubs on RCCL and this will be their first Carnival cruise, on the Dream.

My son will be 12 when we sail in August.

Is Circle C for 12-15?

My dd is 16 and her bff, who is coming with her for her Sweet 16 is 15, will they only be allowed in the 12-15? I don't think this will go down too well LOL

Can you please let me know.

Thanks so much!

circle c is for 12-14 and club 02 is for 15-17, so your dd and her friend will be together.

your 12 yo will be in circle c but will meet friends.

My older son was in club 02, but I dont have his capers, so not sure exactly what they did, but I do know that club doesnt start till about 9:30 because he most nights went with us to the show before heading off. I will ask him if he remembers and post later.

circle c is for 12-14 and club 02 is for 15-17, so your dd and her friend will be together.

your 12 yo will be in circle c but will meet friends.

My older son was in club 02, but I dont have his capers, so not sure exactly what they did, but I do know that club doesnt start till about 9:30 because he most nights went with us to the show before heading off. I will ask him if he remembers and post later.

Thank you VERY much!

I'm happy my ds, who will have just turned 12 in May will not be with 15 year olds and happy my dd-16 and her friend-15 will be together. You were much help!

Thanks!

Archived