Snorkeling Help ASAP

navybaby1113

We're trying to figure out which of these Carnival excursions to take for snorkeling in Belize. We leave Saturday, so I need help ASAP.

We're debating between Goff's Cay and Sergeant's Cay. They're almost the same in price. We want the longest and best snorkeling possible.

Have you been on either? What did you think?

We did Goff's Caye in February, and loved it. The water was a little rough that day, but once out there we had a good time. Catmando said to him the reef was "dead", we did see lots of fish and after the snorkel we played in the water, sifted through the sand and found some dead coral and shells. There was a small hut and a gentleman selling lobster ka bobs(great) and carved wood products. What ever you decide, have a great time.

We're trying to figure out which of these Carnival excursions to take for snorkeling in Belize. We leave Saturday, so I need help ASAP.

We're debating between Goff's Cay and Sergeant's Cay. They're almost the same in price. We want the longest and best snorkeling possible.

Have you been on either? What did you think?

Well, this is probably not going to arrive in time, but we snorkeled with Coral Breezes/Hammerhead Sports - we booked online - but you could catch them on the pier right outside of the Wet Lizard. Went to Caye Caulker with 2 stops: snorkeling on the reef and walking among the stingrays. The guides are GREAT! Right in the water with us, diving down and retrieving little starfish and picking up the stingrays for us to pet. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

I actually spoke to the Shore Excursion desk about this one. Apparently Goff's Caye is "beginner" snorkeling because it is from the beach. "Seargeant's Caye" is "advanced" because it's from a boat. Other than that there's not much difference.

My group booked Ecological Tours' Gallows Point snorkel + beach break because it was cheaper. I was pleased with how it turned out.

Before you book anything go to FabToursBelize - Main Tour.

My sisters and I had a wonderful time. Maria our guide was lovely. The private island gorgeous, food wonderful, staff tremendous, native flair the best, the value for the price exceptional. The snorkeling...INCREDIBLE. after a 20 minute boat ride to the island we rode another ten minutes to a beautiful reef. with maria's help we saw eel, sting ray, schools of blue tangs, parrot fish, every kind of coral and fish ... I felt like I was sitting in a big aquarium. the island is owned by a person from Kansas and maintained very nicely. The price is right.

I found fabtours on cruise critic, who ever directed me there Thank-you

Archived