Captain Morgan drinker

Harbie

Hey Big Spender, I was just talking about buying a shot, not the whole bottle. But if you can take it with you on the first day of the cruise, I'll go in halves with you:)

Haha. Well I had a couple of friends who bought the box on a Carnival Cruise and it was like $250 or something. It was for her dad...they just drank about $800. of beer themselves.

I'm thinking about a liter of Crown from Bon Voyage and do some Long Islands from the bar.

Happy drinking:)

Don't forget the matching cravat.

Thats it! Cravat and cummerbund for formal night! I purchased a cummerbund for god knows what reason and my wife has banned me from wearing it. The fact that I wanted to wear a knife or dueling pistol in it may have had bearing on her feelings.......

Haha. Well I had a couple of friends who bought the box on a Carnival Cruise and it was like $250 or something. It was for her dad...they just drank about $800. of beer themselves.

I'm thinking about a liter of Crown from Bon Voyage and do some Long Islands from the bar.

Happy drinking:)

I like to have a few pops like any other guy. But I am really amazed how much some people drink on cruises and vacations in general. From dawn til dusk, sometimes easily $100 per person per day? I guess my days of enjoying and/or justifying that level of drunkeness passed me by after college.

Like you said, a bottle of nice gin from BV, a few beers from the bar and maybe wine at dinner and I'm good. I'd like to remember at least a portion of the cruise.

We just got off the Valor 4/11:(

I was thinking of packing some Capt.. I opted to order 3 bottles (1 liter Bottles)

from the Bon Voyage for $40.00 each......

I packed in a duffle 3 - 12 packs of cokes and a case of water and checked that.

I'm usually 2 drinks to 1 can of coke....I bought 3 cans additional from the ship....

So thats 78 drinks for the week :D

Figure 78 x $6.00 = $468.00 If bought at the bars.

My total Costs

$120.00 Rum

3 - 12 packs $12.00

3 cans $7.00

total $139.00

Savings of $329.00:D:D

This does not include my brother in law 2 cabins down who ordered 3 bottles as well... but he bought his coke from the ship:eek:

You may have seen this pic in the last few days....

This is the 1st of the day at 08:00, on the way to Roatan, I'm on vaca and I was not a stumbling, bumbling drunk like many are thinking...

We did have 2 other cabins with people in them as well + our neighbors had a few...

IMG00034-20100407-0848.jpg

I was shocked when I saw a shot of JW Blue for $15 dollars a shot. Expensive, yes, but for a retail $200+ bottle that's really not bad.....

I'll buy blue for $15 - it's regularly $20-30 around my area.

That's the only bargain other than fosters out of all of that menu.

I have no opinion on the 'to smuggle or not to smuggle' debate. Personally I would be embarrassed if I got caught.

I just called the Bon Voyage department. . .800-522-7648

And ordered a liter of Captain Morgan for $42 total.

We are going to take on the maximum 12 bottles of soda each and make our own Captain & Cokes. I dont need to pay a tip!

Archived