cruise agencies listed on Cruise Critic site

jwright98

I hope I am not violating any of the policies, and I apologize if I do. When you go to Cruise Deals on this website, then you will see a link called Cruise Agencies off to the right on top. There are about 10 or so listed after clicking on it. Are these just advertisers or are they recommended by CC? It doesn't say anything up top, just lists the agencies with some information and agency link. I know we can't list any by name, but I am wondering why they are there. Thanks!

I would think they paid to be there.

That's why its not fair to mention agencies that do not support cruise critic by buying ads.

Sooooo, can I ask a question about an agency that IS listed there, like if anyone has had experience with one in particular?

If this isn't the place, does anyone know of a place to go to get unbiased reviews of agencies?

Sooooo, can I ask a question about an agency that IS listed there, like if anyone has had experience with one in particular?

If this isn't the place, does anyone know of a place to go to get unbiased reviews of agencies?

As far as I know...you cannot ask about any (even if listed as a paid advertiser).

That's why its not fair to mention agencies that do not support cruise critic by buying ads.

Nope. Advertisers don't get special dispensation, just ad placement. No mention of cruise travel agencies by name, hint or email in board posts.

Archived