We Sail Late......

sail7seas

We will sail late from Curacao on our upcoming cruise and want to stay ashore for dinner.

Though we have been to Curacao many times in the past, we can't think where to have dinner that is within walking distance from Floating Bridge.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Thank you for the link.

I just found two Curacao What to Do sort of tourist books I picked up last year in Curacao. I never looked through them before but they have some great suggestions. Hopefully, we'll find the perfect place in one of those books.

Yes, we've seen such a show when we've sailed from a port later in the night than usual. In Aruba, they used to make a pass through Carlos & Charley's and gather up those pax that hadn't yet made their way back to the ship. That, of course, was before it closed. It's location dockside made it a natural place for cruisers on a late departure night.

the Governers House is good. They are 2 blocks from the Riffort area/Megapier. If you dock in the channel, it...is just crossing the street. The Riffort has several restaurants, Steaks, Seafood, Indian food, Mexican food. The Marriott is also there, and they have 1 or 2 restaurants there.

Thank you, Curacao. Very helpful. We love Curacao and really want to enjoy ourselves to the max. We always leave Curacao feeling we've had a great visit. It's been a long time since we sailed late, so we haven't had dinner ashore there for a while.

Thank you, Curacao. Very helpful. We love Curacao and really want to enjoy ourselves to the max. We always leave Curacao feeling we've had a great visit. It's been a long time since we sailed late, so we haven't had dinner ashore there for a while.

I can't wait to get back. did not think I would miss Curacao one bit, but I do miss the diving and the friends I met over the course of living there for a year. I will be back in November.!

Archived