Question about carry on luggage

Dizzneefan

We're sailing Monday on the Fantasy and this will be the first time we have ever driven to a port. We're planning on bringing some bottled water with us rather to use while in Mexico rather than experience any time of bug.

My wife and I would rather pack those in some back packs we are bringing along rather than pack the water and run the risk of them bursting during handling of the luggage. Will this be a problem and as we are planning on being at the port well in advance of the 12:30 boarding time, will we be able to use our cabin immediately upon check-in or will we have to wait for a while. As we normally are not there when check-in begins, we've never had this situation before.

Will this be a problem and as we are planning on being at the port well in advance of the 12:30 boarding time, will we be able to use our cabin immediately upon check-in or will we have to wait for a while.

You will probably have to wait until 1:30 to get to your cabin. When I was on the Fantasy two weeks ago - they told us 1:30, and the doors to the cabin areas weren't opened until then.

Archived