Elizabeth (10) and Jocelyn (12) review the Poesia

vijoge

This is what the girls told my friend Paula when she asked them about their cruise.

Elizabeth-

We got on the ship. It's called a ship, not a boat. We ate lunch at the buffet and had brownies. Then we unpacked. No we went to dinner in the dining room first. Then we ordered brownies from room service. It's free, but you have to tip the person that brings it. Like a dollar or two. But I fell asleep before my brownie came. It was there when I woke up but I didn't eat it because I was afraid I would get in trouble for eating brownies for breakfast. Then I ordered brownies that night too but they didn't bring them. I had ice cream. It's not free-you have to buy it with your card-it's $2.50! It's good. I ate so much ice cream! Oh, and we had to go to the monster drill. And that's about all.

Jocelyn-

We ate and got dressed a lot.

All they thought to comment on was the buffet and brownies:p LOL! I guess dressing for dinner was a chore also. At least they didn't complain about how awful the food was.:rolleyes: I shudder to think of that ice cream tab.;)

This is what the girls told my friend Paula when she asked them about their cruise.

Elizabeth-

We got on the ship. It's called a ship, not a boat. We ate lunch at the buffet and had brownies. Then we unpacked. No we went to dinner in the dining room first. Then we ordered brownies from room service. It's free, but you have to tip the person that brings it. Like a dollar or two. But I fell asleep before my brownie came. It was there when I woke up but I didn't eat it because I was afraid I would get in trouble for eating brownies for breakfast. Then I ordered brownies that night too but they didn't bring them. I had ice cream. It's not free-you have to buy it with your card-it's $2.50! It's good. I ate so much ice cream! Oh, and we had to go to the monster drill. And that's about all.

Jocelyn-

We ate and got dressed a lot.

We all enjoyed your review Elizabeth, my kids had a good chuckle..we can all take pointers on your observations. i'll make sure to remember to bring a few extra dollars for the ice cream on our next cruise.

hope your next cruise is just as fun!

All they thought to comment on was the buffet and brownies:p LOL! I guess dressing for dinner was a chore also. At least they didn't complain about how awful the food was.:rolleyes: I shudder to think of that ice cream tab.;)

Food is Elizabeth's favorite topic and her first love! I was surprised how much they enjoyed the food as they are both pretty picky eaters. As for the ice crem, we bought them each a teen card (cost $50 for a $60 card) and told them they could buy whtever they wanted with it. Elizabeth spent hers on gelato! She bought for herself, she bought for her friends. . .she says she still dreams about the ice cream!

Archived