RCI have any early booking price saver?

What RCI does have is a de facto price guarantee. If you book early and the price goes down, you can have your cruise fare adjusted to the lower price. If it's after final payment, this will be in the form of an onboard credit.

Now, having said that, I'm sure there are many exceptions. One that I know of is special pricing for "new bookings only" that appear fairly close to the sail date.

Happy cruising!

What RCI does have is a de facto price guarantee. If you book early and the price goes down, you can have your cruise fare adjusted to the lower price. If it's after final payment, this will be in the form of an onboard credit.

Now, having said that, I'm sure there are many exceptions. One that I know of is special pricing for "new bookings only" that appear fairly close to the sail date.

Happy cruising!

I'd only argue with your choice of the words "many exceptions". The one that you cited is pretty much the only one that I am aware of and even if there are others they are "few" not "many".:)

I'd only argue with your choice of the words "many exceptions". The one that you cited is pretty much the only one that I am aware of and even if there are others they are "few" not "many".:)

Exactly right Bill, the only ones they don't honor in general are the Tuesday Sales events and the WOW sales, VERY few exceptions, not many as the above poster stated.

• 1 year later...

Archived