9/17 Royal Caribbean, Legend of the Sea

Mr. RadioHead

It is my first time on a cruise. We will be on 9/17 Royal Caribbean, Legend of the Sea. We will be in the port of Hong Kong, Taipei, Okinawa, Nagasaki, shanghai, Seoul and Beijing. We want to stay behind in Beijing for few days. I and my friend want to hire a private tour to show us all the ports. Can anyone give a recommendation on the local tour? Thank you in advance:).

Thank you silverwillow for your recommendation.

I also did my own search. I spoke with a private tour guide from Wood_forest.com. They are pretty good and responsive. They offers very comprehensive itineraries which cover all the signature spots. Unfortunately, they only cover Hong Kong, Beijing and shanghai and Taipei port but they said that they will offer us free travel consultation and arrangement for Nagasaki and Okinawa port if we sign up their tours. I will try to bargain more. They offers us more discount if we have a bigger group.

Sunniedays –You are more experienced cruiser. Can you give us some advice? Please check out the http://wood-forest.com/index_files/Page692.htm I think their itineraries is interesting:).

Thank you silverwillow for your recommendation.

I also did my own search. I spoke with a private tour guide from Wood_forest.com. They are pretty good and responsive. They offer very comprehensive itineraries which cover all the signature spots. Unfortunately, they only cover Hong Kong, Beijing and shanghai and Taipei port but they said that they will offer us free travel consultation and arrangement for Nagasaki and Okinawa port if we sign up their tours. I will try to bargain more. They offer us more discount if we have a bigger group.

Sunniedays –You are more experienced cruiser. Can you give us some advice? Please check out the http://wood-forest.com/index_files/Page692.htm I think their itineraries are interesting:).

Welcome for other recommendation!

Sunniedays –You are more experienced cruiser. Can you give us some advice? Please check out the http://wood-forest.com/index_files/Page692.htm I think their itineraries is interesting:).

I checked out the wood-forest site. Thought they covered a lot in one day in Beijing. Sounded like way too much for us. We're staying 3 nights and would break things into that time frame. Also, was disappointed they didn't have any prices posted. You should look at the tour-beijing site. A van that holds 10 makes for a nice group. They also do private ones. This is our first time to a non-caribbean port. People with us have been to China before.

This strikes me as more of an ad from that tour company than asking for advice. Be aware...

Look at the Asia ports of call section or Azamara Quest, Seabourn, etc. to see which tour companies those passengers often used. There is lots of good advice.

Archived