Oasis pics

just got back from the oasis and got my pictures uploaded, here is a link if anyone wants to see them. and all the pics were takin from my old iphone so if you wonder why i didnt zoom in it was because i couldnt but still like useing it for a camera because the pics are pretty good.

http://picasaweb.google.com/joshgarrett55/20100418OasisOfTheSeas#

Great pictures from an old iphone. My camera don't do any better of a job. Boy! that Oasis is HUGH. Did you get up real early to get those shots around the ship? I see you got them at a time when there was no one up or around.

Great pictures from an old iphone. My camera don't do any better of a job. Boy! that Oasis is HUGH. Did you get up real early to get those shots around the ship? I see you got them at a time when there was no one up or around.

nope didnt get up early most of them were actually taken in the afternoon the boardwalk seemed to be never busy at all really most of the time no one there.

just got back from the oasis and got my pictures uploaded, here is a link if anyone wants to see them. and all the pics were takin from my old iphone so if you wonder why i didnt zoom in it was because i couldnt but still like useing it for a camera because the pics are pretty good.

http://picasaweb.google.com/joshgarrett55/20100418OasisOfTheSeas#

Nice pics & thanks for sharing. How was your stay at Embassy Suites & of course, how'd you like Oasis?

Nice pics & thanks for sharing. How was your stay at Embassy Suites & of course, how'd you like Oasis?

oasis was nice i liked the flow rider and the boardwalk. and embassy suites was nice you can see all of the ships in port from there and the rooms are big and there was alot to do in the area.

Great pics, especially with just a phone camera. Sorry you guys had so many clouds!!

yea it actually rained for a little in every port in st thomas it was just like 10 mins while getting off the ship and just very little in st maarten but nassau was cold and the wind was blowing hard the water was actually very cold.

oasis was nice i liked the flow rider and the boardwalk. and embassy suites was nice you can see all of the ships in port from there and the rooms are big and there was alot to do in the area.
Cool, glad your trip went well! I'll be a ES for just one day but it's good to see there's a lot to do in the area.

Archived