RomaShuttle changes price..ideas?

oceanlovinmama

I am leaving on the Navigator on May 6, returning May 18th and enlisted the services of Romashuttle for pre-cruise tours and transfers, post-cruise tours and transfers to hotels and back to airport. Today I recieved a email stating a rather hefty increase in their original quotes. I have a few people on the roll call going with me on these tours. Does this happen often and do we have any recourse??? I think waiting 2 weeks out stinks!!:mad: I'd switch companies, but they have my charge on hold and I'm afraid if I cancel they will charge me. Any ideas???

Email them back and state that when you placed a hold on the reservation it was for the stated price. Then politely ask them to honor the original quote or you will take your business elsewhere. The beauty of a credit card is that you can dispute any charges they try to place on it! Save your emails as proof for your cc company as proof they did not honor they quote and you canceled.

Thank you!! I did email them and he responded back saying it was a mistake. He did want all my information again and my credit card info again to hold it and to purchase tickets at the Vatican. I told him I already gave him my cc info and told him which email, and then gave him the other info he wanted. Have not heard back, but hopefully all is resolved. :)

Archived