Quick NCL question

judyf

Sorry I forgot :rolleyes: so thought I would post quick. :D

Does NCL provide bathrobes with a balcony cabin? I thought I remember they did. Just got off RCL and they didn't so wanted to double check.:D

Thanks in advance.

Sorry I forgot :rolleyes: so thought I would post quick. :D

Does NCL provide bathrobes with a balcony cabin? I thought I remember they did. Just got off RCL and they didn't so wanted to double check.:D

Thanks in advance.

I will let you know when we get back after our cruise next week. My understanding is, they still do, but we will have to see for ourselves. I personally rarely use them and hubby doesn't at all: he is only a robe wearer in the middle of the winter and I understand why they say those robes fit everyone, how can a childs size fit me? Well, maybe they don't think it is a childs size, but I would rather think that than think of myself as overly fluffy!!!

Nita

I will let you know when we get back after our cruise next week. My understanding is, they still do, but we will have to see for ourselves. I personally rarely use them and hubby doesn't at all: he is only a robe wearer in the middle of the winter and I understand why they say those robes fit everyone, how can a childs size fit me? Well, maybe they don't think it is a childs size, but I would rather think that than think of myself as overly fluffy!!!

Nita

Theres is nothing wrong with fluffy people

If there are no bathrobes, just ask your room steward. You'll likely be able to get them.

Or go without but word of warning the dark tinted glass on the balcony is still see through I found that out the hard way " I am very sorry to those people for ruining there day!

Nita

They fit me just fine.. when I need a glove or a scarf.. LOL..

Doug enjoys them from time to time.. but I assure you they do not fit me.

Hi Nita,

I have not been able to see the Pearl-April 24, 2010 Pacific Coastal Repo thread on the NCL Pearl roll call board for months now. Please, please, please tell me when and where the meet and greet and sail away are being held. I put myself and my sister on the roll call when I could get on the board so I should still be on it.

When I try to open the thread, I get this error:

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

I have sent an email and it has been forwarded to Host Kat but I have run out of time! The cruise time is upon us. :eek:

Archived