Question about cabin assignments

We are booked for a cruise in June. My husband and I have a balcony room and our 2 daughters (14 and 17) will be across the hall in a Promenade room. When booking we needed to book an adult in each room so we I am booked with one daughter in the balcony and my husband and other daughter are booked in the promenade room. Do we need to do anything in advance to get this swithced or is it something that will be taken care of when we check-in?

Humm....we were able to book our DD and her BFF (both 16) in an inside cabin across the hall from us without having to split the adults. However, since you already have the reservation, just go to Guest Services once you are onboard and ask for an Extra Key for each cabin. As long as the girls Sea Pass cards are under your account, just use the extra key to access the cabin.

That's exactly what I did when I had to split 2 adults and 2 teenagers in order to book the 2 rooms - it was a snap to get an extra room key for each room. Just get to guest relations as soon as you board to avoid a long line.

Don't wait until you get on the ship. When you check in, tell them who will be in each cabin so you get the right Sea Passes for everyone. The extra cards that they give you at Guest Relations will not work for charging things on board. The extra cards only open the door. Get the right cards at check in so you only have to carry one card. If you need a card to the girls' room, you can pick that up at Guest Relations AFTER you board.

Archived