Survey from CCL re: Past Guest reconition

Ron & Faye

Did anyone get the Survey from Carnival 2 weeks ago about Past Guest Rewards. It contained a lot of questions about what you like about it, what you dont like, what you would like to see improved or changed. Questioned how many cruises you think should be Platinum and should it be changed. What gifts you like and dont like. Should it be for cruise days taken instead of # of cruises. Took about 20 minutes to complete. Just tried to get a copy of it but it says it closed on the 13th and is no longer available. Sounds to me like they are going to make some changes in it. Hopefully for the better

I wish it would go from # of cruises to actual days, or give some sort of perk at 5 cruises. I wonder how many days it would be? Probably 70 (10 7-day cruises).

I kinda wish they'd get rid of the past guest party. It's like herding cattle (though I do like the 'yell if you've been on this ship!' part). I'd rather be given drink coupons.

Archived