Atlantis - What is included with this property?

rsharma1033

We'll be in Nassau at the end of May and we're considering booking with Comfort Suites to enjoy the facilities at Atlantis. I'm travelling with five adults a 5 and 2 year old.

It looks like there are pools to enjoy, how about snorkelling (is that extra?).

I believe they have fish exhibits - is that extra?

The beach looks amazing there so I see we would have full access to that. What else is included?

Has anyone else booked with Comfort Suites - was it convenient to go there, check in and head over to Atlantis? It sounds like both properties are quite close to one another...any idea how close? Also, how do you get there from the cruise port (taxi ride?, if so any idea as to cost)?

Forgive me in advance if my questions are a repeat of what others have asked.

We'll be in Nassau at the end of May and we're considering booking with Comfort Suites to enjoy the facilities at Atlantis. I'm travelling with five adults a 5 and 2 year old.

Keep in mind that you would need 2 rooms/ each room has a maximum of 4 ppl.

It looks like there are pools to enjoy, how about snorkelling (is that extra?).

Snorkeling is extra. If you have your own gear, you can use it at Paradise Beach. No reef, but decent sea life in the jetty.

The lagoon is not a reef either, it's seeded with juvenile fish. Not a good snorkleing experience.

I believe they have fish exhibits - is that extra? Included in the all access pass. But some 'tours" and "adventures are extra.

The beach looks amazing there so I see we would have full access to that. What else is included? The Beaches, pools and water park are included with full access, as are the lagoons, turtle, stingrays and shark exhibits.

The dolphins are additional as is the rock wall, gym, tennis, Kid's clubs etc.

The movie theatre IS included.

Has anyone else booked with Comfort Suites - was it convenient to go there, check in and head over to Atlantis? It sounds like both properties are quite close to one another...any idea how close? Also, how do you get there from the cruise port (taxi ride?, if so any idea as to cost)?

Forgive me in advance if my questions are a repeat of what others have asked.

CS is a short $5 cab ride away. The Coral Tower lobby is less than a 3 minute walk from the CS Exit. They are literally across the street. You can check in to CS at any time and get your room card. Atlantis Towel Huts open at 9am so you can get your wristbands. Pools open around 9am/ slides at 10am.

Coming home, watch you timing, the bridge can get backed up starting around 4:45 til around 6:30. The 10 minute ride can take the good part of an hour. Leave plenty of time to get back to the ship.

CS is a short $5 cab ride away. The Coral Tower lobby is less than a 3 minute walk from the CS Exit. They are literally across the street. You can check in to CS at any time and get your room card. Atlantis Towel Huts open at 9am so you can get your wristbands. Pools open around 9am/ slides at 10am.

Coming home, watch you timing, the bridge can get backed up starting around 4:45 til around 6:30. The 10 minute ride can take the good part of an hour. Leave plenty of time to get back to the ship.

Good to know about the bridge backing up! Thanks!

thanks so much, that was really helpful (esp. the traffic jam part!!)

Archived