People who are due on the Dream

First i really hope you are able to go, looking good i think.

And in between doing a full indepth report with loads of pics, hope you all have a great holiday, lol

Kepping fingers cross for you all.:)

Morning Dave and Oz,

At least the flights Thomson's have cancelled for tomorrow do not include the Palma flight.

I see she's back in Barcelona with another load of holidaymakers.

Plenty of time for her to be back in Palma to leave tomorrow night.

Berwyn

Morning Isabel,

wasn't expecting you on, but hoped you would be to let us know how things were.

Don't forget the tickets, passport and money. If you've got them you can sort out anything else.

Coffee sounds good :)

Berwyn

There's just been an updated Thomson announcement but we're still looking ok. Going to take the leap this afternoon and change up money and pack as i've not bothered up til now!

Another announcement due at 15.00 - this is just so tense.

There's just been an updated Thomson announcement but we're still looking ok. Going to take the leap this afternoon and change up money and pack as i've not bothered up til now!

Another announcement due at 15.00 - this is just so tense.

Hi Laura,

Even watching from the sidelines, so to speak, to see if you all go is tense too.

And waiting to see if Isabel gets down from Scotland in time adds to it.

DW was so bad last night she wanted to cancel for next week. There was no way she was going up in a plane. It's bad enough normally getting her aboard.

Berwyn

15.00 update , i shall be just ready to walk out door to go to edinburgh airport. i am SURE it will be ok. see we have others on dream now 'tommytoolhire' as they have jumped from todays spirit cruise to dream. thats 7 of us now for 10.30 pm sailaway at rear lido bar. Whats it called?

keep everything crossed:o

15.00 update , i shall be just ready to walk out door to go to edinburgh airport. i am SURE it will be ok. see we have others on dream now 'tommytoolhire' as they have jumped from todays spirit cruise to dream. thats 7 of us now for 10.30 pm sailaway at rear lido bar. Whats it called?

It's called the Lido Bar :D Deck 9 right at the stern by the pool

All we need now is the captain to get the ship back to Palma from Barcelona. He's got plenty of time.

Berwyn

Hear,hear , the staff will be ready for the cruisers ;) after having dealt with all the evacuees :D

mrs.c

Hope you all have a great time and as I asked Berwyn also whose review I will be greatly looking forward to in early May - I would be particularly very interested on other people's views on any noise and vibration when the ship is sailing at night on the lower decks 5 to 7 - ie how far towards the stern before any issues start to be heard or felt - thanks ! Basically I am looking for a volunteer or two to walk the corridors once at night when the ship is sailing or during the day at sea likewise and see what it sounds and feels like on those decks and report please !! Thanks

Trust us to pick the Spirit on the 21st - one day too early as regards the flight problems ! Never mind - there's hopefully the rest of the year without hitches !

Hope you all have a great time and as I asked Berwyn also whose review I will be greatly looking forward to in early May - I would be particularly very interested on other people's views on any noise and vibration when the ship is sailing at night on the lower decks 5 to 7 - ie how far towards the stern before any issues start to be heard or felt - thanks ! Basically I am looking for a volunteer or two to walk the corridors once at night when the ship is sailing or during the day at sea likewise and see what it sounds and feels like on those decks and report please !! Thanks

Trust us to pick the Spirit on the 21st - one day too early as regards the flight problems ! Never mind - there's hopefully the rest of the year without hitches !

I'll tiptoe down them for you when all is quiet and the ship is at sea.:)

Berwyn

I'll tiptoe down them for you when all is quiet and the ship is at sea.:)

Berwyn

Many Thanks - I have details on all the other ships in the Thomson brand fleet on noise etc - I usually walk the corridor during the day at sea or at night ( or both ! ) just to see which cabins are in noisy or vibration areas and make a note - it also can tell you whether the blank spaces opposite the cabins shown on the deck plans in white are anything sinister in terms of noise etc.

I have this information so I know if they offer me a certain cabin when/if I pre book one whether I will want it or not !! :)

Many Thanks - I have details on all the other ships in the Thomson brand fleet on noise etc - I usually walk the corridor during the day at sea or at night ( or both ! ) just to see which cabins are in noisy or vibration areas and make a note - it also can tell you whether the blank spaces opposite the cabins shown on the deck plans in white are anything sinister in terms of noise etc.

I have this information so I know if they offer me a certain cabin when/if I pre book one whether I will want it or not !! :)

I am sorry to hear your April cruise on the Spirit has been affected. We hope to travel on the Spirit on 7th May and have an outside cabin on deck 4 would you care to comment - noise etc.

I posted a roll call for this cruise a while back with zero response. I guess we are the only ones on this forum travelling on that date which is a pity as follow members seem very informative and I very much appreciate all comments :)

I am sorry to hear your April cruise on the Spirit has been affected. We hope to travel on the Spirit on 7th May and have an outside cabin on deck 4 would you care to comment - noise etc.

I posted a roll call for this cruise a while back with zero response. I guess we are the only ones on this forum travelling on that date which is a pity as follow members seem very informative and I very much appreciate all comments :)

The outside ones to avoid are 366 to 370 due to the stewards gathering outside the door chatting,laughing etc early in the morning - 370 being particularly at risk. No real issues on the starboard side until you get to 301 to 317 on starboard and 300 to 316 on port where you may hear the bow thrusters in the early hours of docking - the noise being worse the lower the cabin number.At 316 and 317 it is quite low ( usually ) - there are no real problems though with this deck - I am being a bit picky but those are the only potential issues.

Vibration - none really on this deck in the cabins

So pleased to hear some people ARE getting away - have a wonderful holiday!

Scout - we are not going on the 7th May but are going on the Spirit later in the year - look forward to hearing all your reviews, hints, tips, list of good places to go etc - are you going for 1 or 2 weeks?

Jules

The outside ones to avoid are 366 to 370 due to the stewards gathering outside the door chatting,laughing etc early in the morning - 370 being particularly at risk. No real issues on the starboard side until you get to 301 to 317 on starboard and 300 to 316 on port where you may hear the bow thrusters in the early hours of docking - the noise being worse the lower the cabin number.At 316 and 317 it is quite low ( usually ) - there are no real problems though with this deck - I am being a bit picky but those are the only potential issues.

Vibration - none really on this deck in the cabins

Thanks for that, we are unaffected by any of the comments/observations you made though TBH more by luck than design. Have a good trip

Archived