Atlantic Sunrise Cruise IE Falmouth 23/04/10

Don't know if anyone has spotted this yet but IE is going out from Falmouth on a 14 day cruise, finishing in Palma with flight home(hopefully).

.............................................................................................................................................................

Explore the Atlantic for 13 nights on board the Island Escape. You’ll board the ship in Falmouth and spend a day at sea before docking at La Coruna in Spain. After La Coruna, there are more exciting destinations along the way for you to explore. See the full itinery below:

Day 1 - Board ship at Falmouth, UK

Day 2 - At sea. Your first day at sea will see you set sail to La Coruna.

Day 3 - La Coruna, Spain.

Day 4 - Porto, Portugal.

Day 5 - At sea.

Day 6 - Cadiz, Spain.

Day 7- Almeria, Spain.

Day 8 - At sea.

Day 9 - Cagliari, Sardinia.

Day 10 - Naples, Italy.

Day 11 - Civitavecchia (for Rome).

Day 12 - Ajaccio, Corsica.

Day 13 - Barcelona, Spain.

Day 14 - Palma, Majorca. Disembark ship and fly home.

To book this cruise today for the 23rd April, call 0871 230 2800 (calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras).

Please note: This cruise sails from Falmouth UK, not Tenerife. Complimentary coach transport is provided from your chosen return airport. Please call Leger Holidays on 0844 686 2299 (calls cost 5p per minute plus network extras) to reserve your seat.

I wonder if they're using this opportunity to raise the reputation of the IE after some of the bad reviews it's had recently. The itinery looks quite appealing to me. If I'd got 2 weeks off and the money, I wouldn't mind giving it a go myself. I like the idea of leaving from the UK as well, pity it's not coming back, there would be no luggage allowance:D

Just a quick update on this one.....its the return journey that has put us off unfortunately....we live in Cornwall and the return flights will be to Stansted, Manchester and Gatwick (arriving around noon) only.... so would have meant a long journey back home for us using public transport....not good....quoted a price of 695 for an outside on deck 7,8 or 9 so a really good price for 13 night cruise !!!!

Archived