JH blog question

newbieMom

:confused: I posted a comment to John Heald's blog a few hours ago, but it's not showing up? After submitting it I also subscribed to be notified of further comments, and another was posted after I entered mine. So I'm wondering...do the comments need to be approved by a moderator or something before they actually show in the blog? I'm desperately hoping there wasn't some sort of error...it was a long post and I don't want to do it again:rolleyes: Thanks for any help!

While most of my comments have appeared, I've had a few that never appeared. As a result I believe the moderator does exercise some discretion over what gets posted. It also seems that someone else (one of the Stephanie's?) does that moderation for John. By the way with regards to my comments that didn't make it out of moderation I can't think of any reason why they weren't added. Nothing controversial in them.

What'd you say? oymunch.gif

Nothing terribly exciting. Just some general butt kissing and also a suggestion that Carnival create some printable coloring pages of the various ships to make available on the "Funville" page. For kids. Not for me, although I might be tempted...it would be fun to color in some chair hogs and drunk girls dancing by the pool LOL! I also suggested a game about ship vocabulary, and maybe even a fun little sheet about ship manners;)

Pretty boring.:o

Thanks for the info everyone!

While most of my comments have appeared, I've had a few that never appeared. As a result I believe the moderator does exercise some discretion over what gets posted. It also seems that someone else (one of the Stephanie's?) does that moderation for John. By the way with regards to my comments that didn't make it out of moderation I can't think of any reason why they weren't added. Nothing controversial in them.

It's occasionally a question of when the entry was made. If it's rather late it may not make it onto the blog.

If you ask for a response from John your post will not show on his blog until he answers...

:)

I wrote "Please Reply" per the thread I found here on CC about posting comments. I used the search feature, I'm just good like that :cool: Soooooooo.....does that mean that I won't see my boring comment until he chooses to answer it? IF he chooses to answer it? Wahhhh. That bites. I'm not that patient. Plus, we're going to be on the Splendor in 3 weeks and I won't be able the blog. Oh yeah...we're going to be on the Splendor...who cares about checking the blog, WooHoo!!!!:p

Archived