Ecstasy MDR

JRock59

Anyone happen to know which dining room they use for "My Time"? :) Thank you in advance for your answers! And yes I did a quick search but didn't seem to find anything on this ship. :D

I saw you were from Medicine Park...my son lives in Fletcher...just up the road from you! He works in the big town of Elgin however!

Anyone happen to know which dining room they use for "My Time"? :) Thank you in advance for your answers! And yes I did a quick search but didn't seem to find anything on this ship. :D

Your Time dining is in the WindStar dining room midships. There's only one level in the main dining room on the Fantasy Class ships so it makes it easy...

:)

Your Time dining is in the WindStar dining room midships. There's only one level in the main dining room on the Fantasy Class ships so it makes it easy...

I didn't know that Your Time Dining was that popular that they used a whole dining room for it.

I didn't know that Your Time Dining was that popular that they used a whole dining room for it.

They don't... the Maitre d' in the WindStar told me they use about 15% of the room for Your Time dining...

Well goes to prove Iv been on too many ships, getting them all confused. Should have known only one level in the dining room, but at least I had the dining room correct. I was in there in January, but couldnt see them.

And it's the starboard side of the WindStar DR which is deck 8. I did this for the 1st time last week on the Ecstasy and LOVED it. I promptly came back and changed my profile to Your Time dining.

Sister and I never had to wait, but the Neon bar is right next door or the Atrium bar is just down the stairs if you do (tell Nancy and Teddy Ms. Beverly and Donna say Hi!!!)

We usually went about 7:30ish

Well goes to prove Iv been on too many ships, getting them all confused. Should have known only one level in the dining room, but at least I had the dining room correct. I was in there in January, but couldnt see them.

Hoping back and forth between ships makes it easy to get confused!!! So many of the ships have two tiered dining rooms that they all kinda blend together...

But you're right... on the Conquest Class, Splendor and Dream the Your Time dining folks are on the upper level of the midships dining room...

THANKS everyone now I know and I'm sharing with the roll call as some others also were wondering! :D

And yes I live in Medicine Park, I have friends in Fletcher. BUT as of August 2010 we will be residents of GALVESTON, TEXAS!! WOOHOOOO!!!

Archived