How many formal/semi formal nights?

pampaul

I can't seem to remember where to look to find out which nights are going to be casual, semi or formal.

We're going on the Jewel (1st time) in July and I'd like to start planning on what I need to buy for my boys to wear for the dining rooms. I just went through their closets and my youngest has NOTHING that fits from previous cruises except ONE shirt!!! And my older son has his formal wear. That is it.

So could someone please point me in the right direction where I can find this info!!! Thanks!!!

Now it's been almost 4 yrs since we've been with NCL but I thought we did have a formal night. But maybe not. I just remember dressing up and hubby in a suit and the boys all dressed up and having our pictures taken. If it's not called a formal night on there, is it called anything in particular?

I'd still like to get the family dressed up for dinner one night and get our pics done.

Guess I'll just pick the boys up some new shirts to wear (all they have in their closets are T-shirts, so I'd like to get something with a little more class)

Now it's been almost 4 yrs since we've been with NCL but I thought we did have a formal night. But maybe not. I just remember dressing up and hubby in a suit and the boys all dressed up and having our pictures taken. If it's not called a formal night on there, is it called anything in particular?

NCL has "Dress up or not Nights". You are free to do "whatever" (except Shorts for adults) in the dining rooms.

I'd still like to get the family dressed up for dinner one night and get our pics done.

Guess I'll just pick the boys up some new shirts to wear (all they have in their closets are T-shirts, so I'd like to get something with a little more class)

Polo shirts would be fine, if you choose to purchase new clothes.

you will see anything from tuxes and gowns to khakis and capris-nice jeans (not ripped or faded)....on our Jewel sailing we saw no one turned away for jeans in either MDR (usually one will allow jeans)-hubby wore a few times with island-print shirts or polos-

this is the BEAUTY of FREE~STYLE and DRESS UP or NOT!!!

ENJOY your Cruise...the JEWEL is a WONDERFUL ship...gotta LOVE those colors in the Atrium!!

I like NCL because there are no formal or semi formal nights. It really is up to you to decide what to wear so you can save your money by not having to buy a heap of clothes for your kids that they will grow out of too soon. Get them some things they can wear other times too and have your moneys worth.

Archived