carnival pride safes

bermudagal56

They were last September. Once I locked the safe I had to then hide my CC in the cabin so I wouldn't have to carry it around with me. I can't see why they would have changed them since then.

Enjoy your cruise though, we had a great time on Pride!

Yes, I used a grocery store card "bonus card" that had a magnetic strip and keep in a drawer in the cabin.

Lucy

Yeah I used my Safeway bonus card haha. Since it's so thin I just carried it around behind my ship card.

i think i will keep it with me in my possession also. I know cruises have a pretty good record for not many breakins/robberies but ever since my safe got broken into several years ago in our hotel in jamaica i sometimes don't trust the safes. It was a combination safe too!

thank you everyone! i dont want to carry a charge card around the whole time so i will use my grocery store card or whatever i have that has a magnetic strip on the back.

I have heard some warnings that the reader in the safe lock mechanism can occasionally disrupt the information written on the card. I never use an important card, like my driver's license or my primary credit card.

Some have suggested taking an expired store gift card along to use in the safe. That's probably what I'll do next time.

Paul

Archived