Price is Right Oasis Cruise

GregD

On the Price is Right this morning, they just had a cruise on Oasis OTS. Yet, they showed a Princess ship (Grand\Caribbean Class) and even an MSC ship when they said you'd fly down to Fort Lauderdale. Even the cabin photo, which is supposed to be in a suite was from like a luxury tour operator, Paul Gaugin Cruises came to mind. The only Oasis photo was a quick on in the end that just showed the pools. It was the CG render.

Ugh, when will people take the time to actually get things right!

I know to everyone else it doesn't make that big of a deal, and the average consuder will never notice the difference, but it just "urks" me.

Regards

Greg

On the Price is Right this morning, they just had a cruise on Oasis OTS. Yet, they showed a Princess ship (Grand\Caribbean Class) and even an MSC ship when they said you'd fly down to Fort Lauderdale. Even the cabin photo, which is supposed to be in a suite was from like a luxury tour operator, Paul Gaugin Cruises came to mind. The only Oasis photo was a quick on in the end that just showed the pools. It was the CG render.

Ugh, when will people take the time to actually get things right!

I know to everyone else it doesn't make that big of a deal, and the average consuder will never notice the difference, but it just "urks" me.

Regards

Greg

With all due respect, for the life of me I don't know why anyone other than the marketing department for Royal should be concerned about this.:confused:

It would have bothered me, as well. When they say "Oasis of the Seas", they should show pictures of the right ship. It's like the show, "Big, Bigger, Biggest" that has been discussed on these boards because they advertise a program about the building of the "Oasis of the Seas" and it turns out to be on the "Independence". But then, I have become a fanatic about finding photos and information about the Oasis. I am probably biased.

Archived