Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

opps.... wrong thread

What does that mean??????

I'm trying to figure out all the answers to Lost questions and you post OPPs?????

Is there Breaking News in the near Future??????? Could it be that Carnival is adding an unknown Island to their ports???

What does that mean??????

I'm trying to figure out all the answers to Lost questions and you post OPPs?????

Is there Breaking News in the near Future??????? Could it be that Carnival is adding an unknown Island to their ports???

Hi Bill. If they do we will have to send Elana because I am too much of a fraidy cat to go there. LOL

Elaine

I think this is our lucky day. Debbie is checking it out to make sure I haven't messed up. I have put a call into Sheila. Must have been Debbie wearing her Freedom Rocker shirt to work!!!! Denise

Boy, you guys are really quick!! I was going to let you all know that the dates were there and you already know. :D

I'm not surprised that Carnival is continuing with this itin in 2012. It's been very popular.

Congrats to all of you who will be sailing with this group in 2012. Since some of your group will be with me and the other Miracle Maniacs next year, they'll have everything sorted out for your cruise and it'll make for a great one. I'd do the itin again with you, but looks like the Maniacs might be doing a Med cruise in 2012 (but, hey, never say never). :D

Can you believe it!?!? I am sooooo excited!! (happy dance, happy dance) :D:D

(Deep breathe here) Okay. Looks like we have to choose January 29, 2012. It will be the week that lets us use the least amount of vacation days - Sunday to Monday.

I am sooooo sorry that we can't have a date that will work for every single one of you that want to go with us. :( Like Sandy (Luckysll) says...never say never....it's a long way off and you never know, it could just work out for you yet. :)

I'll shoot an email off to Laura to see if we can't get this show on the road!

And so begins "Waitin' - Part 2" :p

Sheila<--------------still dancing - and thanks Denise for the phone call! :cool:

Can you believe it!?!? I am sooooo excited!! (happy dance, happy dance) :D:D

(Deep breathe here) Okay. Looks like we have to choose January 29, 2012. It will be the week that lets us use the least amount of vacation days - Sunday to Monday.

I am sooooo sorry that we can't have a date that will work for every single one of you that want to go with us. :( Like Sandy (Luckysll) says...never say never....it's a long way off and you never know, it could just work out for you yet. :)

Sheila<--------------still dancing - and thanks Denise for the phone call! :cool:

I can't stop smiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been watching this thread for a while :) The dates are up, now what? Whats the time frame for getting it approved and such?

With Sheila on top of it...... we'll have an itinerary set up very quickly. I'll be looking for your posts here Sheila to find out where we stand. Sunday to Monday is actually better for us than Saturday to Sunday so I put my vote in for 1-29-12!

Now this thread will be getting busy!

Bill

woo hoo!!!!!!

jan.29th is perfect! Our last sea day, sun feb 5th would be super bowl sunday that year!!!!!! Hopefully by then the miracle will have the large outside screen to watch it on!!

can't wait to get all the group details!!! Count us in.

bob & judy

:d:d:d

OUR THEME SONG!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtYxaHnlbsE

Can you believe it!?!? I am sooooo excited!! (happy dance, happy dance)

Sunday to Monday is great for us. I have a feeling we will be flying in on

Friday night or Saturday morning:D Happy, happy dance:D

woo hoo!!!!!!

jan.29th is perfect! Our last sea day, sun feb 5th would be super bowl sunday that year!!!!!! Hopefully by then the miracle will have the large outside screen to watch it on!!

Didn't even think of having Super Bowl Sunday at sea! That will be a nice added bonus with or without the big screen....... Hoping "with" though!

Here's betting that if Sheila was working she suddenly became ill & had to go home to start planning..... I mean rest.

Bill

We watched the world series at sea one year and Red Soxs beat the Yankees!! It was great cruise!

AS YOU CAN SEE FROM MY SIGNATURE, I WOULD HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED THE REST OF THAT CRUISE!

BOB:cool:

I can't stop smiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me either!! :D:D I just realized when I read this that I've been reading all the posts with a silly grin on my face!:rolleyes:

Great news!!! I like the Jan. 29th date! I was only off by two days on the announcement I think.

I think you were! I have to go back and check to see who and what! :)

Super Bowl at sea!?! Wow! That will be too cool! :cool:

Sheila<------------wondering why Laura hasn't already emailed me back! :p

WOW!!! Look what happens when I go to work and can't check every 5 minutes like I have been. YEAH!!!! Jan. 29 works for us too. I'm sure it will be fine with Dana and Rod too. We are 4 FOR SURE!:D:D

Elana is so excited she is shaking her tail feathers all over the office:rolleyes:

I have a question for you Shelia. Can I book with Carnival so I get the cabin I want and then switch over? If I can't not a problem, just wondering.

Elaine

Archived