Whoo hoo price drop!!

CRU1Z1N

Past guest rate dropped $30 for first and second person on our upcoming VALOR cruise 8/29 thru 9/5!!! Saving me $60!!!!

Congratulations! The rate for March 2011 cruise dropped last week. Gotta love those price drops. Here's to more!:D

Congratulations! The rate for March 2011 cruise dropped last week. Gotta love those price drops. Here's to more!:D

Congrats on the price drop.

We are on the Valor the week after you so I just went to check but our rates went up $30pp.

Hope you get a couple more drops.:)

Bill

I booked the es rate for my summer cruise. At the time of booking the 3rd and 4th person in the cabin was $40 more per person then the first two.

Today the first two in the cabin went up $40 and the 3rd and 4th person went down $50.

I sent in the form, do you think I will get the lower price for the 3rd and 4th?

I booked the es rate for my summer cruise. At the time of booking the 3rd and 4th person in the cabin was $40 more per person then the first two.

Today the first two in the cabin went up $40 and the 3rd and 4th person went down $50.

I sent in the form, do you think I will get the lower price for the 3rd and 4th?

I think the total price for all of them has to be lower before you can get a credit.

md10074

Thanks for the quick answer.

The new total price is $40 less. So you think Carnival will lower the price $40 not $100

That stinks, I wanted to book two cabins at first because it was cheaper

But the person at Carnival said I had a good chance for the 3rd and 4th persons price to go lower as the ship started to fill up.

Looks like you should get $20 deducted from your final bill.

Bill

md10074

Thanks for the quick answer.

The new total price is $40 less. So you think Carnival will lower the price $40 not $100

That stinks, I wanted to book two cabins at first because it was cheaper

But the person at Carnival said I had a good chance for the 3rd and 4th persons price to go lower as the ship started to fill up.

If the first 2 in the cabin went up $40pp that's an increase of $80. You say the total for the 3rd and 4th in the cabin went down $50 pp. That's a decrease of $100.

I see a decrease of $20.

Maybe my math is wrong. That wouldn't be a first.

As has been mentioned you have to refare the whole cabin not just the part that went down.

Bill

I just went to the carnival website and booked as if I was a new customer and the price was $40 less then my Cruise resevation confirmation that Carnival has sent me.

Carnival sent me a email saying it will take 3 day to get a answer on my new price

I will let you know the out come.

I've been watching prices for months waiting for drops. The action has finally begun! First price drop upgraded us from OV to balcony with some OBC. Just submitted another form yesterday for some more OBC. I must say I do prefer RCCL method of upgrades and OBC better. Cruised with them in Dec. All I had to do was make a call for upgrades and OBC and they took care of it on the spot. None of this submitting a form and waiting.

Archived