Todd Wittmer July Dream

kf657

Anyone have experience with Todd Wittmer as Cruise Director. I just found out hs is going to be the on the July 10, 2010 Sailing of the Dream.

I have a son with some disbilities and he always likes to meet the CD and enjoy all the shows..Just wanted to know what to expect.

I`m sure you will enjoy Todd.

He was our CD when we sailed the Freedom in Feb.`09.

He would have been on the Dream when we sailed her in Feb.but he was break.

John Hearld was our CD, and he is great, but to be honest I was just a wee bit disappointed that Todd was not on board. :(

We had Todd for a CD on our first two Conquest cruises, Butch on the third, and I can't even tell you who it was on our last cruise 5 months ago. Todd was by far the best. Butch was fine and so was the last guy, but Todd was great.

He is a truely nice man. On the first day of your cruise, send him a note about your son through the pursers desk, or with one of the people greeting you as you come on the ship. Most likely he will call your cabin.

We have had the pleasure of sailing with Todd 3x. He is very personable, runs a great deck party, and keeps announcements to a minimum. We also have a special needs daughter. He was always very pleasant with her. He is also quite nice to look at!:D

Todd was the cruise directory on my very first cruise and spoiled me for all other cruise directors. He was always in the thick of things. Very approachable, would come up and ask how we were enjoying the cruise, told the best jokes. By the way, I've heard these same jokes since - but he told them better.

Compared to my last cruise? On my last cruise I was hard pressed to ever even see the cruise director or any of her staff. And when I did run into on of the "Fun Ship" staff in the libary one evening, she didn't even say one word the entire 30 minutes everyone was in there.

Don't worry, you will love Todd, and I'll bet you he will spoil you for all the other cruise directors too.

We have had the pleasure of sailing with Todd 3x. He is very personable, runs a great deck party, and keeps announcements to a minimum. We also have a special needs daughter. He was always very pleasant with her. He is also quite nice to look at!:D

Thank you so much...May I ask where on LI you live?..We here in 5Towns...

Archived