Thomson Spirit here we come 21/05/2010

Having sailed on Spirit in Sep 2009, have just booked to go on her again on the Adriatic Cruise 21/05/2010. This time I am going with my sister and leaving hubby at home so that we can have some girly time together (we are actually 'mature girls'!) We had such a brill time last time that I didn't hesitate to book again with Thomson and on Spirit. After a very traumatic time since Christmas we are looking forward to friendly faces, good food and a great time. The friendliness aboard last time really made the holiday for us. Just hope the weather is kind to us. Can't wait !!!

Having sailed on Spirit in Sep 2009, have just booked to go on her again on the Adriatic Cruise 21/05/2010. This time I am going with my sister and leaving hubby at home so that we can have some girly time together (we are actually 'mature girls'!) We had such a brill time last time that I didn't hesitate to book again with Thomson and on Spirit. After a very traumatic time since Christmas we are looking forward to friendly faces, good food and a great time. The friendliness aboard last time really made the holiday for us. Just hope the weather is kind to us. Can't wait !!!

Hope u have a great time to compensate for xmas trauma. We are on the same cruise but leaving on 7th May and will try and post some reviews of our impressions of ports of call :)

Having sailed on Spirit in Sep 2009, have just booked to go on her again on the Adriatic Cruise 21/05/2010. r us. Can't wait !!!

Wonderful! I am sure you will have superb time! Looking forward to all the up-to-date reports of the Spirit this year - we are going in August (went on the Celebration last year)

I am sure the weather will be lovely in May!

It's a great itinerary, Nuthouse. ;) Have you seen some of the reviews/posts relating to this cruise from last year? They have recently been bumped so shouldn't be too far down the threads, but if you can't find them, I'll look for them and post the links for you. There is quite a bit of info on all the ports (except Korcula which is a new one) as well as reports on some of the excursions which other members did. It may help with your planning.

We did it last year and we're doing it again but get back the day you leave so I won't have time to feed back but there may be some reports before you go. But rest assured it's a wonderful itinerary and given some lovely weather I don't think you could fail to enjoy it. And of course you already know what a warm welcome will be waiting on board Spirit! :D Enjoy! :)

Thanks for the guides to information re ports etc. I have been reading up on them and have also checked the Thomson Port guide to look at the trips available. I think doing the trip to Ljubliana may be a good idea as it will be Sunday and there may not be much going on in Kopor. I have been reading back on loads of reviews from members, these are really useful. Looking forward to reading your reviews Scout1956, I'm sure we will pick up some good ideas from you. Thanks again:)

Thanks for the guides to information re ports etc. I have been reading up on them and have also checked the Thomson Port guide to look at the trips available. I think doing the trip to Ljubliana may be a good idea as it will be Sunday and there may not be much going on in Kopor. I have been reading back on loads of reviews from members, these are really useful. Looking forward to reading your reviews Scout1956, I'm sure we will pick up some good ideas from you. Thanks again:)

There is only one wee problem :eek: We are cruise and stay in Corfu 14th-21st. I might post on-line from the Spirit but if not will have to wait till back home :o

Archived